HAYAAAY ABDIJOHN INFORMED A MAJOR MEDIA HOUSE TO PICK UP ON THE SOMALI RAPE CASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
This is good. Somalis shared this so much it became international news.

Finally the internet Somali community did something nice. They raised money and awareness to help this girl and hopefully future victims. The power of the internet is great indeed :wow:

The best thing about this is that the outrage isn't from the western raised Somalis. Most of those don't even know or care about what's going on with Somalis. The outrage, the videos, the fund raising all come from Somali Somalis from Somalia/Africa and the fob diaspora.

I was worried they were the biggest problem and won't easily change but they were actually the ones doing something while I was just sitting on my ass and complaining.

A culture that doesn't adapt is a culture that degrades and dies. This disgusting act of rape shaming culture and rapists escaping punishment needed to be brought to attention so that it can be stopped immediately and so they did it! Kudos :qri8gs7:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Kudos to the writer who made sure to mention Golgodob was in the Ethiopian boarder. :rejoice:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Just as I predicted the fundraising has picked up and you can now see Cadaan names :nvjpqts::2tjlv3e:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts