HAYAAAAY! UK FARAAX LEFT WIFE AND 2 KIDS FOR UKRAINIAN REFUGEE

Yes, but Eastern European women cater to their men. So I’m sure she made him feel appreciated, have hot meal ready when he came home and took care of him
Silly logic tbh. If women left their marriages because the man their husband let into their home was more caring and romantic, no one would see that as an excuse.

Can't believe people are even using looks as a factor. If the wife was unattractive in people's eyes, would his actions have been justified?

Silly logic tbh. If women left their marriages because the man their husband let into their home was more caring and romantic, no one would see that as an excuse.

Can't believe people are even using looks as a factor. If the wife was unattractive in people's eyes, would his actions have been justified?

Weird how people will justify the unjustifiable.

A Ukrainian refugee who broke up the relationship of a British couple that took her in said her man’s jilted ex only has herself to blame.

Sofiia Karkadym, 22, fled the war-torn city of Lviv and was generously taken in by security guard Tony Garnett, 29, and his then girlfriend Lorna in the UK earlier this month.

But after only 10 days, sparks began to fly between Karkadym and the heavily-tattooed humanitarian and father of two.

Karkadym, who was an IT professional in the Ukraine, blamed Lorna’s spiraling suspicions for pushing her into Garnett’s arms.

“Her constant suspicions, the tension, it just pushed me and Tony closer together,” Karkadym told The Sun. “She created this situation by constantly suggesting something was going on when it wasn’t. So this is her fault.”

Karkadym claimed her hosts’ relationship was already faltering badly by the time she rolled into town.

“As far as I’m concerned they destroyed their relationship long before I arrived,” she said. “Their relationship was at fault. None of this is my work. It was my decision to leave when I did and Tony decided to come with me.”
:deadmanny:

The masculine Slav sure has audacity, looking like a whole man and chatting like this. The dude needs to come out already

:deadmanny:

The masculine Slav sure has audacity, looking like a whole man and chatting like this. The dude needs to come out already
There's a special place in hell for people like her. Imagine someone opening their doors to you and you behave this way with no shame or remorse? I reckon she's a sociopath. No other explanation.

There's a special place in hell for people like her. Imagine someone opening their doors to you and you behave this way with no shame or remorse? I reckon she's a sociopath. No other explanation.
But then again, its not like she held a gun to that guy's head. If it wasn't her, it was going to be someone else :francis:

But then again, its not like she held a gun to that guy's head. If it wasn't her, it was going to be someone else :francis:
I know, as far as i'm concerned he's worse. Its his relationship and his wife and he is the one that ultimately let her down.

But I just think people that brazenly take advantage of other people's kindness and then feel 0 remorse to be sick, regardless of the scenario.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Lol what did they expect. Eastern European women know men and how to get what they want
they are the world's most dangerous hoes, they know exactly how to wreck homes.

there is a reason those women are the top mail order wives for creeps and the top women sent after politicians.

Trending