hayaaaaay, the world is going crazy, a mosque bans burqa and wave rainbow flag

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Turks are Muslim the same way Chiropractors are "medical professionals" :mjlol:
My bestbro's sister in law is half Turkish & she kept insisting on an open bar at a Muslim wedding lol
I went to turkey Ankara and Istanbul other places but less frequently. They are averge muslim, their women are like 50-60% hijabis depending on where you are. Even in Euro, again depending on where you are you either find conservative one or liberal, like 40% lib and the rest conservative.

I went to turkey Ankara and Istanbul other places but less frequently. They are averge muslim, their women are like 50-60% hijabis depending on where you are. Even in Euro, again depending on where you are you either find conservative one or liberal, like 40% lib and the rest conservative.
Liberal Muslims are the death of Islam in some respects. You don't have to live under Sharia law per-say, but the whole 50% liberal 50% conversative Muslim thing's abit of a slipperly slope.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Burka is banned in many Muslim majority countries. We should ban it too. In fact there’s been debate on this in the Somali government unfortunately it went nowhere

Trending

Latest posts