Hayaaaaay Disabled Diaper wearing Somali man is Right wing source, telling Trump supporters..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Madax iyo Calool has gone completely unhinged.

He has sold his soul to the devil. He is ready to give a tell all information of the female towel head from Garoowe (the one that Mn send to congress).

I just clicked on his page. He has mentioned being friends with Ilhan's husband for 20 years. :damedamn:

I guess all those house husband comments really got to him, he was sabotaging her behind her back.

Malyun was right. Madax iyo Calool is a menace to society.

Messy: https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/09/ilhan-omar-feels-the-heat.php

"In the past three weeks I have circled back to interview sources whom I have found to be highly reliable in the Omar saga. They open a window onto the scandals from the perspective of Ahmed Hirsi, her long-time partner and the father of her three children. According to sources, Hirsi is telling friends:

• that he will not go to jail for Omar;

• that while Omar did indeed marry her brother (Ahmed Elmi) for fraudulent purposes, Hirsi did not know at the time that she had married Elmi;

• that Omar is threatening Hirsi he would be in trouble along with her if the truth were to come out;

• that Omar has asked him to state publicly that all is well with their marriage even though it is completely done and finished; and

• that in fact they are living apart and have been divorced under Islamic law (although they remain legally married).

Having humiliated Ahmed Hirsi by her affair with Tim Mynett, Omar now wants Hirsi to perform public relations services for her to suppress the scandal. That is cold.

Hirsi has maintained his silence through all the scandals so far. One may infer that there is a good reason why Hirsi has never spoken up on Omar’s behalf in any of these scandals. Hirsi’s knowledge of Omar’s conduct is knowledge of her wrongdoing
."

AHMED IS NOT PLAYING!

VixR

Veritas
Do Minnesotan Somalis believe the story about the affair? Personally, she surprises me if it’s true. You could even say I’m slightly impressed, bc she looks like a complete miskeena.

Do Minnesotan Somalis believe the story about the affair? Personally, she surprises me if it’s true. You could even say I’m slightly impressed, bc she looks like a complete miskeena.

They do actually. To them Hirsi is a victim of his wife and it doesn't help that he's reaching out to the alt Right blogs through Madax iyo Calool.

Messy: https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/09/ilhan-omar-feels-the-heat.php

• that he will not go to jail for Omar;

that while Omar did indeed marry her brother (Ahmed Elmi) for fraudulent purposes, Hirsi did not know at the time that she had married Elmi;

• that Omar is threatening Hirsi he would be in trouble along with her if the truth were to come out;

• that Omar has asked him to state publicly that all is well with their marriage even though it is completely done and finished; and

• that in fact they are living apart and have been divorced under Islamic law (although they remain legally married).

Having humiliated Ahmed Hirsi by her affair with Tim Mynett, Omar now wants Hirsi to perform public relations services for her to suppress the scandal. That is cold.

Hirsi has maintained his silence through all the scandals so far. One may infer that there is a good reason why Hirsi has never spoken up on Omar’s behalf in any of these scandals. Hirsi’s knowledge of Omar’s conduct is knowledge of her wrongdoing
."

AHMED IS NOT PLAYING!
Where did you get all this explosive material from???
Ilhan is going to jail.

"I did not marry my brother"
2259.jpg

This nigga needs to stick by Ilhan till the wheels falls off. Get on some house of cards shxt. But of course he’s wounded that he was “shamed”, and what kills him is the narrative that she cheated on him with a white guy.

But you can get far when your wife is in the committee of foreign affairs. I would go straight to Somalia and start fucking shit up.

He’s too much in his feelings. Can dish it out but can’t take it. What a waste of opportunity.

Sucking white D.....offcourse you would be impressed. None of us ate surprised you saying this Stacey

VixR

Veritas
Sucking white D.....offcourse you would be impressed. None of us ate surprised you saying this Stacey
Calm down Jerome. I’m impressed she has it in her. She doesn’t look like she has a cheating bone in her body, but we’re all human after all. It reads like something out of a political drama. You’re a political figure who’s husband is cheating on you, and then you fall for the help who’s also married, but is holding you down lol.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
I see a familiar face in this thread. Was literally for him (her) to show up. Might him a gogarad and abaya set as a gift for fulfilling his duty :mjlol:

Calm down Jerome. I’m impressed she has it in her. She doesn’t look like she has a cheating bone in her body, but we’re all human after all. It reads like something out of a political drama. You’re a political figure who’s husband is cheating on you, and then you fall for the help who’s also married, but is holding you down lol.

Its common. I agree she looks harmless. But dont forget her profession and innocent miskiins dont go far in that profession. Is it me or has she been quite lately? I honestly dont care for politicians private life.....most cheat. I just wished she laid low from the start and establish herself behind the scenes. But she become an attack dog and now even powerful dems are trying to ruin her. Its shame

Trending

Latest posts