HAYAAAAAY! BORAMA LARGER THAN BOSASO!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
b
Borama is a really nice Gadabursi town. We should compare reer bermuda trinagles third biggest town... with Qardho.
View attachment 63214

Berbera is so sparsely built and it's still ~5.10km^2:liberaltears:I've seen countless population list estimates and this town makes it around the top:gucciwhat:.

Meanwhile Qardho is densely built and still biggero_O, @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman boowe Qardho is very underestimated who would have thought it's bigger than ilmo gunters third biggest town at ~5.30Km^2?
View attachment 63215
Name me one town the scavenger porcu munchers live exclusively that comes close to Qardho?

They are known to hide behind others achievements :mjohreally:

This is qardho:
8nXLk.jpg

Berbera:
vVJll8w.jpg

Maybe you missed this :drakelaugh:

sgQXGjR.png

giphy.gif
And there it came lmao, I made you run to Hargeisa. Combine Gaalkacyo(PL side), Garowe, Qardho, Bosaso, Laaska all make over 50km^2+, forget about Garissa, Jigjiga and Kismayo. Bosaso district is almost about half of Hargeisa anyway:liberaltears:
VP3klaq.png
XSFqr55.png

Attachments

• IMG_2555.PNG
    IMG_2555.PNG
    82.7 KB · Views: 77
And there it came lmao, I made you run to Hargeisa. Combine Gaalkacyo(PL side), Garowe, Qardho, Bosaso, Laaska all make over 50km^2+, forget about Garissa, Jigjiga and Kismayo. Bosaso district is almost about half of Hargeisa anyway:liberaltears:
VP3klaq.png
XSFqr55.png
sgQXGjR.png

Indha adagaa ma dhillaa!!

@Saalax Bidaar look how are they changing the tune, they started saying Bermuda triangle, then comparing Berbera and Qardho, and now they are about to calaacal to save face. :chrisfreshhah:

Indhadeero alone have more wealth and more famous brands than MJ,never mind other wealth HJ businessmen.

khatheads started a thread and got triggered when it was debunked:russ:, Isaaqs the most urban clan, darood the most nomadic and still all combined towns would rival Idoors kkkk. Sanaag and Sool are very nomadic, Puntland is 70% rural/nomadic as well and our towns as Qardho takes out their third largest loool.

khatheads started a thread and got triggered when it was debunked:russ:, Isaaqs the most urban clan, darood the most nomadic and still all combined towns would rival *****s kkkk. Sanaag and Sool are very nomadic, Puntland is 70% rural/nomadic as well and our towns as Qardho takes out their third largest loool.
But but Puntland is 70% nomadic :dead::camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending