HAYAAAAAAY! 2 Faaraxs died N Nairobi attacks. Kenyan police had orders 2 kill any Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
it appears that Kenyan security forces had the orders to shoot any Somali male they came across while trying to storm the hotel.

This is madness

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Hear me out so If you are a in a SWAT team clearing a hotel and you were told by your superiors that a Somali terrorist males are doing the bombing.

When you arrived at the hotel you notice a Somali guy running towards you and you can't clearly see his hands while you have seconds to decide, What would you do?:gucciwhat:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hear me out So If you are a in a SWAT team clearing a hotel and you were told by your superiors that a Somali terrorist males are doing the bombing.

When you arrived at the hotel you notice a Somali guy running towards you and you can't clearly see his hands while you have seconds to decide, What would you do?:gucciwhat:
5805.jpg

Hear me out so If you are a in a SWAT team clearing a hotel and you were told by your superiors that a Somali terrorist males are doing the bombing.

Swiss cheese his arse.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
R u really a truck driver?

Yes I never had no other job since I turned 21,everyone told me don't waste your time in school when you can just get CDL and earn a 100k easily, and they didn't lie.

Me and my brothers we own couple trucks so I do dispatching mostly now and alternate with drivers if one gets sick or whatever.:francis:

Yes I never had no other job since I turned 21,everyone told me don't waste your time in school when you can just get CDL and earn a 100k easily, and they didn't lie.

Me and my brothers we own couple trucks so I do dispatching mostly now and alternate with drivers if one gets sick or whatever.:francis:

How many years have you been doing it for?

Don't you make less money dispatching?

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
How many years have you been doing it for?

Don't you make less money dispatching?

6-7 years now , yes you make more money as a driver depends on how many trucks you dispatch and how many loads you book on daily basis.

Dispatchers get 5-12 percent on the load and it might take you 2 minute to book one.

Somalis run trucking industry after Indians and Russians, the only sector we are missing out is Somali brokerage firm.:farmajoyaab:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
6-7 years now , yes you make more money as a driver depends on how many trucks you dispatch and how many loads you book on daily basis.

Dispatchers get 5-12 percent on the load and it might take you 2 minute to book one.

Somalis run trucking industry after Indians and Russians, the only sector we are missing out is Somali brokerage firm.:farmajoyaab:

And that 5-12% ain’t a joke

Average load is 6k

$480

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts