Hayaaaaaaaay! Ex-house husband announces “I’m soon going to make an announcement”! What is he up to

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
That
Minnestoa Somalis should take the L not us somalis in other states at the end of the day they voted for her. :damedamn:
I am afraid that is not how it works walaal.

I am in the UK but by that Logic I can say that I am from Kent and nothing has ever happened here :win:

Just accept it walaal.

That

I am afraid that is not how it works walaal.

I am in the UK but by that Logic I can say that I am from Kent and nothing has ever happened here :win:

Just accept it walaal.
Minnesota itself is larger than all of England lmao. And Minnesota isn’t even that big were considered mediocre very average in size compared to other states.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Somebody tell him meeshaada joog, before he loses his new wife.

Southside is giving inspiration to other housewives. Masha Allah! Hopefully the rest of them can be brave enough to step outside of their husbands shadow, too.:salute:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
what about this lunatic straight out of Dadaab

Tell your homie he’s wasting his time.

He posted this article on his Facebook and was proud of the attention he was getting from the Republican bloggers. If he keeps playing with these people he will get his ass put on the first flight back to Kakuma.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Tell your homie he’s wasting his time.

He posted this article on his Facebook and was proud of the attention he was getting from the Republican bloggers. If he keeps playing with these people he will get his ass put on the first flight back to Kakuma.

the guy is a raging lunatic. Die hard fan of Farmaajo. On top of that the man has burn dots on his forehead for some kind of a childhood sorcery

American Somalis hold one of the BIGGEST Ls getting cucked by a cadaan specially a Jewish.

The ONLY way for him and yall americans to come back and take the biggest W is if this nigga runs and wins a seat in congress.:russ:
Reer MN preferred Mohamud Noor but liberal cadaans ran with Ilhan cuz of feminism and shiet.

The 5th district is Minneapolis and some surrounding suburbs.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Duchess

Hayaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

He has a book out

is he exposing her :faysalwtf: :jcoleno:
1587122736226.png

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
He’s gonna announce he signed a contract for a job as a baby sitter for Ilhans future Jew baby. Once a cuck always a cuck

Trending