HAYAAAAAAAAY! cadaan sspot legend GRANT declares us WHITE

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't think that is a skin tone reconstruction, just the clay they used.

ANE were the ones who changed the appearance of the European hunter-gatherers and made them ''white'' (blonde hair first originated in the ANEs).

It looks like a copper claymation but I'm quite suspicious. Like brother, @Jiron I somethimes see Africanicity in the most diluted of forms. :farmajoyaab:
:gaasdrink: Anywho 7000 BCE = blick in Americana.

Apollo

VIP
It looks like a copper claymation but I'm quite suspicious. Like brother, @Jiron I somethimes see Africanicity in the most diluted of forms. :farmajoyaab:
:gaasdrink: Anywho 7000 BCE = blick in Americana.

I'm not buying that everyone in that period looked black. Nearly 60,000 years have passed since the Out-of-Africa event, a long ass time for much evolution to take place. Some self-hating Western European anthropologists made up that meme. They backtracked their statements on Cheddar Man after they were scrutinized.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm not buying that everyone in that period looked black. Nearly 60,000 years have passed since the Out-of-Africa event, a long ass time for much evolution to take place. Some self-hating Western European anthropologists made up that meme. They backtracked their statements on Cheddar Man after they were scrutinized.

:mjlol: It was a joke. They probably just looked more swarthy than they currently do. I've noticed among some people it's become trendy to have a little something else in you. Exotic is in. And if you can't have the DNA the least you can do is put a little extra bronzer and some contacts and play dress up. Voila.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somalis are not white but Caucasian. Hamitic people are Caucasian by skull. The three Caucasian races are Semitic, Aryan, Hamitic

Trending

Latest posts