HAYAAAAAAAAAAY! Elite hotel in Mogadishu under attack. The failed state’s “big names” hang out there

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
are attacks like these numb and normal to those down south? wallahi i wish a gruelling and slow demise for every last alshabaaban. i dont care if im waqooyi, any attack on a somali is an attack on me, and these idiots have been prancing around destroying everything in the name of jannah for far too long. jahanam ha ku gubon.

other waqooyans, stay classy please. murder is not a joke.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine @Grigori Rasputin in shorts sipping coffee and looking at his phone for more Haayaayyyy and al shabaab start shooting at him.....he will probably record his demise in the name of Haaayaaaaaaaaaaay

Xamar security is ridiculous. Thank God i am not Hawiya and do not have to go there by family obligations

are attacks like these numb and normal to those down south? wallahi i wish a gruelling and slow demise for every last alshabaaban. i dont care if im waqooyi, any attack on a somali is an attack on me, and these idiots have been prancing around destroying everything in the name of jannah for far too long. jahanam ha ku gubon.

other waqooyans, stay classy please. murder is not a joke.
Are you from burco?

ReerGarissa

Your feet look like two sacks of shit
Every person should be allowed to legally carry at least a pistol in Somalia. Since there is no real government to protect life and property then individuals should be empowered to protect themselves.

Somalia needs the 2nd amendment type rights.

Trending

Latest posts