HAYAAAAAAAAAAY! “WHICH COUNTRY DO U LOVE” YouTube traveler headed to Hargeisa! (Ethiopian said “I love Somalia”. INCREDIBLE!

Hhhh walahi somalis swear ethiopia is our sworn enemy meanwhile this is Ethiopia :mjlol: not a single mention about Somalia
Algerians hate France, but France don't give a shit about Algeria, similar relationship here (not saying Ethiopia is as powerful as France), there is no point even hating on Somalia, we are the worst country in the world so all you can do is pity if anything.

Somalis hate for Ethiopia is still justified.

Also they never mentioned Egypt either ironically, or even Eritrea.

I don't know about Tanzania but it's obvious why Kenyans hate us, due to Alshabab bombing and terrorising them.

I never hear about Alshabab attacking Ethiopia so why would they hate us as much as Kenyans?

BTW I know this guy would never go to Somalia for his own safety but I wonder what the answers would be if Somalis were asked this question, I'm guessing Ethiopia, Kenya, Israel, maybe America?
He’s going to Hargeisa next. I’m 100% sure.

Grimmer

Reer guri
Every Ethiopian I have met has only had good things to say about Somalia and Somalis. I used to have this weird aggression towards them but once I got into high school I realized how cool and laid-back they were.

Laagite

الداروودي
so many beautiful women :lawd:im movin to addis :ahh:
I have a crush on an Ethiopian artist, she's called Haleluya. She can speak Somali since she was raised among Somalians in Addis.

i don't want you to google her, she's my HOA crush, I recently met an Ethio girl that looks like her unfortunately she's not into Somali guys, I'm taking it on myself to change her opinion and so far I think its progressing well.

Last edited:
All the answers will probably be Somalia 🤣🤣.
"We hav no warr we beesful wood you beleef me if i toll you dey wanna egisterminayt my beebl in 1988 they hire rodesia and south afrika bilots to bomB my siti and beebl Somaliyaa is fail state corrubshan"

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
We do like rather similar. That is a given. Foreigners do find it hard at times to distinguish between us.

Somalis are more darker and taller than ethio-Eri

we’re more African pronounced than them.

but I’m not denying they’re the only African demographics along with “Few Nilotics” who comes close to our resemblance.

while the other Africans: Bantus and Khoisan have stronger features and are too alien to us.

Somalis are more darker and taller than ethio-Eri

we’re more African pronounced than them.

but I’m not denying they’re the only African demographics along with “Few Nilotics” who comes close to our resemblance.

while the other Africans: Bantus and Khoisan have stronger features and are too alien to us.
They have some more madow features than us on average, like kinkier hair and wider nose, but they are lighter skinned.

K-M-O

They have some more madow features than us on average, like kinkier hair and wider nose, but they are lighter skinned.

You’re misunderstanding my comment:

when I said we’re African than them: we’re more genetically more ” Cushitic” than them. While They have Semitic genes.

K-M-O

They have some more madow features than us.

Ethiopian men:

1657195620546.jpeg

1657195663573.jpeg

They look south Asian. To me.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Most Ethiopians and Eritreans tend to only say nice things about us. They rarely hate us, so when Somalis talk about Ethiopians I find it cringe. Most Ethiopians would usually tell me that they feel similar to us as we're Horners and look similar to them.
It’s diaspora folk that hate on Ethiopians I went back home and there was a lot of Ethiopian restaurants and other businesses that were booming. The people here don’t really have hatred towards them.

I have a crush on an Ethiopian artist, she's called Haleluya. She can speak Somali since she was raised among Somalians in Addis.

i don't want you to google her, she's my HOA crush, I recently met an Ethio girl that looks like her unfortunately she's not into Somali guys, I'm taking it on myself to change her opinion and so far I think its progressing well.

OMG I love Jano Band.

Their Diriyan cover was the shit.

It’s diaspora folk that hate on Ethiopians I went back home and there was a lot of Ethiopian restaurants and other businesses that were booming. The people here don’t really have hatred towards them.
Depends on where you went, the people of Xamar probably hate them due to 2006 invasion and war crimes they committed (I know I do), other cities (different clan demographics) may not give a shit.

Somalis have the right to hate the Ethiopian government. But the Ethiopian people don't deserve the hate they get from us. Especially in the diaspora. I've had nothing but pleasant encounters with Ethiopians in the West and in Ethiopia. Very well-mannered and courtesy people.

Trending

Latest posts