HAYAAAAAAAAAAAAY! CHINESE profiteers N SL have rendered a hated animal endangered frm them eating it

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is proof in a nutshell. Not ALL YOUTUBE clips in the world can now give me more evidence. I am saddened to learn, deep in my soul, that I will NEVER eat any indhoyeer food EVER. sad thing is, I love their mango and teriyaki chicken. NO more
Dear Basra,

You've already eaten way more than your fair share of Chinese food.

We hereby warmly accept/welcome your pledge to never eat it again.

Regards,

Starving Children Everywhere.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is what happens without guidance of deen, you would eat your own dead grandmother if the meat were still edible.:shookgabre:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dear Basra,

You've already eaten way more than your fair share of Chinese food.

We hereby warmly accept/welcome your pledge to never eat it again.

Regards,

Starving Children Everywhere.

Dear Eisenstein,

I thought u said dont harass you? Nayaa I am watching you, u little cat loving chocolate.

Yours sincerely,

Witch Basra

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
and i thought hyenas were scavengers :gucciwhat:what can i say though chinese eat cats and dogs
:manny:

These chines people will eat anything that moves, it's quite scary. They even cook dogs alive, thinking that it will make the flavor of the meat more rich. :susp:

These chines people will eat anything that moves, it's quite scary. They even cook dogs alive, thinking that it will make the flavor of the meat more rich. :susp:
Actually, that is not true. Injured stressed out animals affect the quality of the meat. The meat will become be tough, tasteless, and high in pH, and will go bad quicker than unstressed meat.

Actually, that is not true. Injured stressed out animals affect the quality of the meat. The meat will become be tough, tasteless, and high in pH, and will go bad quicker than unstressed meat.
"They even cook dogs alive, [thinking] that it will make the flavor of the meat more rich." The reason that these chinese people cook dogs alive, is because[THEY] think that it will make the meat more flavor rich.

You need to read my comment a bit more careful, and not rush it. :ufdup:

"They even cook dogs alive, [thinking] that it will make the flavor of the meat more rich." The reason that these chinese people cook dogs alive, is because[THEY] think that it will make the meat more flavor rich.

You need to read my comment a bit more careful, and not rush it. :ufdup:
My comment was debunking that specific chinese myth. I know you don't believe that cooking a dog alive gives the meat a better taste.:drakelaugh:

Last edited:
@Hafsac

Increasing consumption of hyena meat in Kismayo.

hyena_eating_Kismayo.jpg

Residents in the port city of Kismayo started consuming hyena meat, after Al-Shabab militants authorized it.

Hunting, trading, and eating hyena is spreading in the area, which shocked some residents in Kismayo.

Anonymous source in Kismayo told Hiiraan Online that the consumption of hyena meat increased in the city in the past few months.

Consumption of hyena meat became a matter of discussion among the residents of Kismayo, as such is very alien to the Somali culture. Anonymous sources told HOL that Al-Shabab which controls most of Kismayo and surrounding environs is spreading misleading information that hyena meat has certain health benefits and cures many health ailments, albeit, the religious prohibition of consuming wild animals with canine tooth, Prophet Mohamed (peace be on him) states that "forbidden is the eating of any wild animals with a canine tooth and of any bird with talons." "Wild animals" denotes those which prey on others and devour them by tearing them apart, e.g., the lion, leopard, wolf, and the like; birds with talons such as the hawk, eagle, falcon, etc., do the same.

According to Islamic teachings consuming the meat of scavengers is prohibited, but Alshabab insists that this kind of meat is approved by Islam. Islamic scholars in Kismayo gave contradicting interpretations to the matter. It is not yet known if this is a religious edict, but the consumption is becoming widespread in Kismayo city and its surroundings

“One Kg of camel meat is approximately Somali Shillings 100,000, where as one Kg of hyena meat is double of that” said a resident of Kismayo who declined to give his name. Another anonymous resident in Kismayo told Hiiraan Online that there are some restaurants that started selling hyena meat with different foods. The price of hyena meat has risen and it’s affordable to only rich people.

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2012/aug/25479/increasing_consumption_of_hyena_meat_in_kismayo.aspx
Is that bantus or somalis:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.