HAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ! SH . DABACASAR's PHONE GOT SNATCHED BY A MADOOW WHILE ON FB LIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the US he could legally execute that thug right there on sight while the crime was being committed, this sheikh has to arm himself.

Me and my brother laughed for so long at this :russ::russ::russ:
Its terrible, but Adheer Dabz kills me everytime I watch him. Him and Boqor Khakh Tuuf are the funniest Somali's online tbh.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I outa be ashamed for not warning about this. As his media handler I should've warned him about going live in the ghettos of America

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lol I meant just before he was jacked.

There was like a punching sound and then 5 second delay in saying "bolice, bolice", probably recovering from the assault.

Has anyone noticed how the tuug was behind him and calculating. He zeroed down on him like an eagle. The moment I seen the madoow kid posture from behind I knew it was like a hyena who is about to pounce on a antelope

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Guys! We don't even know if Dabcasar is still alive. He ran after him, you don't do that :ohdamn::ohdamn::ohdamn:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
In the US he could legally execute that thug right there on sight while the crime was being committed, this sheikh has to arm himself.
What kind of fantasy United States are you thinking of? :chrisfreshhah:
The boy who robbed him wasn't armed, nor was he clearly threatening his life. If that boy was shot and killed right then and then the sheikh would've served time in jail. :mjlol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending