HAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Another North American Geeljire cop arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Did you find out about his clan

Certainly but due to consideration for my child’s mother’s clan I will refrain from naming that clan. But I’ll give you a clue. They tend to think of themselves God’s gift to the Somali nation. :mjlol::mjlol:

It seems that he was the diversity hire for Ottawa police's brutal murder of a mentally challenged oday a few years ago. This horny bastard couldn't even last a year before bringing shame to us. He needs the electric chair.
Very sad indeed and now i gotta get comfy with garoopz due to this fucker not controlling his ali fanax

Wow. We need good publicity for the remaining good serving Somali police officers in North America otherwise we will take a battering from the Alt-Right as rapers and murderers that shouldn’t be hired as cops, many Somali men are incarcerated for rape, what the f*ck is wrong with us?
No us but them and maybe you as i respect n honor women especially our girls that we must save from ccs

Certainly but due to consideration for my child’s mother’s clan I will refrain from naming that clan. But I’ll give you a clue. They tend to think of themselves God’s gift to the Somali nation. :mjlol::mjlol:
Majerteen i hope not as it has been not their year just like mba

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Another Somali that ruins our image great, it seems like we even fail to follow the law whilst being police officers.

This is happening due to the madness to diversify the police agency.

In the name of inclusion the cadaan man is hiring any guy with clean criminal record of ethnic background but totally forgetting that genetically one in 3 Somali is mental. On top of that they don’t realize that Somalis have no history of civilization or rule of law. Thus hiring a man with mentality of the law of the jungle deeply ingrained in his psych

@R.Kelly

The diversification of the police force here started decades ago as you will see police assistant commissioners from Egyptian, Lebanese and other minorities. They’ve been hiring South Sudanese, Burundians and from other west African communities for a while now and no drama. Maybe we Somali men are power tripping, corrupt and violent men.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly

The diversification of the police force here started decades ago as you will see police assistant commissioners from Egyptian, Lebanese and other minorities. They’ve been hiring South Sudanese, Burundians and from other west African communities for a while now and no drama. Maybe we Somali men are power tripping, corrupt and violent men.

That’s why I just said that it’s genetic bro

psyche

To each their own
That’s why I just said that it’s genetic bro

There too many factors that can influence this rather than solely genetic.

Public perspective, household issues and a multitude of other factors could also have an effect

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Wow. We need good publicity for the remaining good serving Somali police officers in North America otherwise we will take a battering from the Alt-Right as rapers and murderers that shouldn’t be hired as cops, many Somali men are incarcerated for rape, what the f*ck is wrong with us?
Once again you what’s wrong with you, not me couldn’t care less

They are doing fine saxib. They also have Somali female officers among them too.

48420868_2338898066328953_3981806597495062528_n.jpg

Here is their web page that covers several states though Minnesota has the highest number of Somali officers.

They do a very good job for the Somali community. I know one officer and been to lunch with him and rode around in his unmarked cruiser.

These guys are college educated. Check their website.

https://www.facebook.com/somaliamericanpa/

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Another Somali that ruins our image great, it seems like we even fail to follow the law whilst being police officers.
**Somali Men..... while Somali females are prospering and giving us a good image if you think about it in a gaal prospective

@Schematics

Thanks mate, they need to go on the offensive and present to the public the positive image of Somali officers. Our image took a battering on Mohamed Noor’s case and now this bloke.

We are well respected n MN. Many Somali professionals and workers contribute to the state's economy. The state showcases the community as Minnesota's own immigrant community who does well. Somalis are also an important voting block in the state, so state legislatures care about that.

The ticket vending machines for the train include a Somali option to buy a ticket although majority of Somalis are fluent in English. That is how much the state government is willing to be inclusive and respectful.

If there is any issue, it is the kind of Somalis on this website who are adults and represent the useless among our community for their tribal bigotry on this website, the only shameful members of our community are here on this website.

Any american official, spy agencies, media information mining personnel who click on this website should see a good representation of our community. Unfortunately, they would see the useless and adults who are uneducated and still primitive and tribal in their thinking,

He does look like the creepy Mr. Nice guy who doesn't get layed, due to his niceness & femininity tinge, & suddenly kidnaps a woman out of a long pent up sexual Frustration.

This guy can be proven innocent and wrongly accused. I am not sure a serious assault case would let him out of jail and wait for court date outside.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This guy can be proven innocent and wrongly accused. I am not sure a serious assault case would let him out of jail and wait for court date outside.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Of course. Innocent until proven guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.