Having conservative values protects your identity

I've only realized this as I got older. Its most important today in our liberal age to be conservative when you are expected to accept everything new because nothing is morally superior and its all subjective. This is false.

Some things are superior than other things. Some literature are more superior, some clothes are more superior, and some ideas are more superior.

If you listen to the liberal doctrine if moral relativism then you will basically be rootless and have no identity.

Being rootless causes all kinds of mental illnesses. Its probably the reason why people join terrorist groups and become gang members, because they are suddenly given a story with deep roots and a feeling of belonging that they can be part of.

So learning you culture like reading history books is very important even though we live in a modern world.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Yea agreed I realized this at age 12 dont be left or right be intermediate

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
So the left-wing that discusses identity politics is actually erasing identity.

Tell me more...

:yacadiim:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've only realized this as I got older. Its most important today in our liberal age to be conservative when you are expected to accept everything new because nothing is morally superior and its all subjective. This is false.

Some things are superior than other things. Some literature are more superior, some clothes are more superior, and some ideas are more superior.

If you listen to the liberal doctrine if moral relativism then you will basically be rootless and have no identity.

Being rootless causes all kinds of mental illnesses. Its probably the reason why people join terrorist groups and become gang members, because they are suddenly given a story with deep roots and a feeling of belonging that they can be part of.

So learning you culture like reading history books is very important even though we live in a modern world.

No u can't blame the liberals for your mental illness @Grigori Rasputin

Trending

Latest posts