Having a Small circle of friends compare to having big.

I noticed that i go out my way to have the smallest circle of friends possible. I am not mean to people i def do not shun them off but i dont force it either. I dont know what happened there was a time I had a lot of friends would be friend everyone and their moma. People think i am rude for doing this but i honestly i like my life this it keeps me away from all the gossip and jealousy etc I feel like i am in more control of my life like this. I also notice that i am more open with my non somali friends than somalis i would joke with them more and compliment them more whereas somali i feel like i have to watch what i say or do around them except the very friends few am close with.
Do you have a big circle of friends, How do they contribute to your life?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Around Somali people I have to watch what I say, the clothes im wearing, not laugh too much etc, I feel paranoid around them. I can't be myself or I'll be critically judged.

Last edited:
guys, stop trying to please people. what r u Asian? tacit approval is a helluva drug.
Remember, u r the average of the people u hang out with, so, choose ur friends carefully.

Most people aren’t really friends. Just acquaintances to have fun with. Somalis are no different. Find a group that shares your belief and values. You shouldn’t feel like you have to walk on eggshells when you are with “friends”

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Around Somali people I have to watch what I say, the clothes im wearing, not laugh too much etc, I feel paranoid around them. I can't be myself or I'll be critically judged.
This. Everytime I log in here which is not often I'm afraid of finding myself on somalispot wlh! Not that I've a dramatic lifestyle but the way you guys dig up random people is very hard to comprehend. I don't trust any somalis wlh not even my fam:mjhaps::pacspit:

This. Everytime I log in here which is not often I'm afraid of finding myself on somalispot wlh! Not that I've a dramatic lifestyle but the way you guys dig up random people is very hard to comprehend. I don't trust any somalis wlh not even my fam:mjhaps::pacspit:
Right. I have to walk on egg shells with fam too.

Trending