Have you tried Adderall/Ritalin (Concerta)/Vyvanse ADD ADHD

Hi,

I live in a country where obtaining a prescription for one these drugs is extremely difficult.

I'd like to know if any of you has taken any of these drugs, how you have felt after the consumption of one/multiple of them and if you recommend taking them.

I suspect I have ADD (non hyperactive attention deficit disorder) but due to my country's very biased medical body, I simply cannot undergo the tests necessary in order to have a proper diagnosis for that disorder.

Sol

?
Never self diagnose go to a doctor first also what makes you say your country has a biased medical body? You live in America by any chance ?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Recently this girl told me she used it and it had no side effects for her she didn't get smarter at all or gained focus she did however lose more focus and was all over the place LMFAO

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
what country is it ? obtaining a prescription for amphetamines is no easy no matter where you live. it can take you atleast 9 months in the U.S to get a diagnostic test

I live in France.

France is notoriously rigorous when it comes to the treatment of ADD & ADHD.

Our medical body's view on the treatment of these disorders is very conservative. In simple terms they believe it is all in the patient's head and through enough self training one can overcome these disorders' symptoms.

There is also here a (justified but exaggerated) fear of damagic the brain's chemical balance by giving out such drugs.

I believe a little treatment could go a long way in my case and that my condition is physiological rather than psychological.

what country is it ? obtaining a prescription for amphetamines is no easy no matter where you live. it can take you atleast 9 months in the U.S to get a diagnostic test

Are you located in the US ?

I heard Adderall prescription are easily handed out there ? Ever tried it or know anybody that's tried it ? Do you have any feedback or their feedback ?

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Are you located in the US ?

I heard Adderall prescription are easily handed out there ? Ever tried it or know anybody that's tried it ? Do you have any feedback or their feedback ?
not really but once you go thru the diagnostic process and they diagnose you with ADHD, then they can start you off with whatever drug they prefer either an stimulant or non-stimulant. I haven't tried them but all forms of amphetamines are very effective and highly addictive.

there are non-stimulant drugs approved by the FDA for ADHD and they aren't hard to get. look for
Atomoxetine and see if it's available in france.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
In America, you can get it off the internet (so as long you show I.D or are going to be responsible with it). Or off the illegal interwebs.

Most kids I know abuse adderall and use it for the wrong reasons, though.

not really but once you go thru the diagnostic process and they diagnose you with ADHD, then they can start you off with whatever drug they prefer either an stimulant or non-stimulant. I haven't tried them but all forms of amphetamines are very effective and highly addictive.

there are non-stimulant drugs approved by the FDA for ADHD and they aren't hard to get. look for
Atomoxetine and see if it's available in france.

No longer available in France due to the apparent suicidal tendencies caused by the consumption of it.

Apollo

VIP
If you don't have ADD these stimulants will overstimulate you and can cause permanent nervous system damage. There is a reason why they have restricted it to a prescription only to protect the public.

Don't try it without a doctor's prescription.

Lmao
Had a friend who was taking addys before an exam. He said he was so focus that he was drooling on his textbook lol. It’s easy to find, just go to a university and ask other Somalis

I honestly believe I have adhd cause I can’t sit still for the life of me. It’s honestly really hard. I also have memory issues for some reason, my memory isn’t as sharp as it was. What is it called if you sleep all day if you don’t have coffee or caffeine in your system.

Trending

Latest posts