Have you single handily hosted a relative/friend from out of state/country ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
where you fed them,showed them around and each time bought them meals at each stop?

Did you go vanity?

For instance, you went on a road trip to take them to Chicago or NYC cause dammit no one cares about MN or OH

Long story short you SOmalis need to quit burdening your host and tell them from the beginning they you're taking care of yourself.

Stop this relative/ family welfare dependency. Stick with getting welfare from the government not from relatives and friends when visiting them.

However, when I visit you please pickup the check :nahgirl:

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I only go where there are relative about, too skint to pay for a room in a hotel.

I regularly host my relatives, I take them around the local area only. If they wanna go further, they do it themselves or they make it a worthwhile for me.

You sound like you had bad experience with a relative.

Do you want to recount your experience?

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
But what do you when they say "we're hungry, let's get something to eat "
IMG_3186.PNG

But what do you when they say "we're hungry, let's get something to eat "
lol I'm the " go all out" type of person so believe me I've already preplanned where we going out to eat. Even if they have a place in mind is not a problem because at the end of the day it's a week or month you'll be hosting them in a whole year. Having them leave with a happy face is great imo.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
lol I'm the " go all out" type of person so believe me I've already preplanned where we going out to eat. Even if they have a place in mind is not a problem because at the end of the day it's a week or month you'll be hosting them in a whole year. Having them leave with a happy face is great imo.
I'd be very happy. :dabcasar:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
adeer why so savage? ur gonna eat later aswell feed em free

Those I shower them with luxury but the ones I sense gaajanimo from how they order the most expensive item on the menu I get gaajanimo too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending