Have you met Sunni deniers before?

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Walahi since the beginning of Ramadan, I have been in conflict with them on Facebook and Tik Tok. Imagine someone who rejects the Sunnah. So how do we pray, how do we pay zakat, how do we perform Hajj, how do we know what is xaraam and what is xalaal to eat, and how is zakat divided?
and the worst thing is that they were born in Somalia
This is what I mean when I say that Somali society is very fragile in deen 90% do not have basic knowledge of Islam
Although we were not exposed to what the rest of the Muslims were exposed to in terms of fighting Islam in their country and spreading Western ideas there

Most of them were women too
Whoever rejects the Sunnah is kafir I think everyone knows this

They are the types that try to bend things their way. They don't want to conform to the Islamic rules so they think being Quranist or whatever is a way for them to just pick and choose what they like. It's sad because they would not know that if everyone were Quranists then there would be no consensus on anything, every person would have their separate interpretation and do exactly what they wanted -- basically feed their egos and project that onto the readings to justify whatever lifestyles they have.

I disagree with the fragility of Somalis in the deen. I think Somalis are one of the more believing populations on the planet.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
They are the types that try to bend things their way. They don't want to conform to the Islamic rules so they think being Quranist or whatever is a way for them to just pick and choose what they like. It's sad because they would not know that if everyone were Quranists then there would be no consensus on anything, every person would have their separate interpretation and do exactly what they wanted -- basically feed their egos and project that onto the readings to justify whatever lifestyles they have.

I disagree with the fragility of Somalis in the deen. I think Somalis are one of the more believing populations on the planet.
I mean when they discussing them,
if they Quranist or atheists they are weak and They may doubt in their deen
They don't have enough awareness Compared to some other Muslim people who have awareness and know how to deal with them

IMG_1094.jpeg

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
hadith rejection is becoming normalized. Also many somalis memorize the quran and don’t even learn tasfir lmao
we studied when we were young. I don’t know about you, and this is not a normal thing. Whoever believes in this is not a Muslim. Have you ever heard of a person who e
converted Islam by these Qara’inists?

we studied when we were young. I don’t know about you, and this is not a normal thing. Whoever believes in this is not a Muslim. Have you ever heard of a person who e
converted Islam by these Qara’inists?
from my experience people who become quraaniyoon just don’t want to wear hijab, pray 5 times a day l, do drugs and want to believe in ilahi without the sharia. the hadith is where all the restrictions are and without them people can interpret quran verses however they please but still be “muslim”

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
from my experience people who become quraaniyoon just don’t want to wear hijab, pray 5 times a day l, do drugs and want to believe in ilahi without the sharia. the hadith is where all the restrictions are and without them people can interpret quran verses however they please but still be “muslim”
I saw someone in a post saying, “I thank the Qaraynis. They have lightened the burden of Salah and zakat for me
Ther believe in only three or two Salah with Only two rak'ah

I saw someone in a post saying, “I thank the Qaraynis. They have lightened the burden of Salah and zakat for me
Ther believe in only three or two Salah with Only two rak'ah
lmao what did i say? they’re lazy 😂

If you truly want to connect to allah the most correct way, you would want to follow the prophet pbuh and it’s only thru the sahih hadiths

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
lmao what did i say? they’re lazy 😂

If you truly want to connect to allah the most correct way, you would want to follow the prophet pbuh and it’s only thru the sahih hadiths
Yeah even the Messenger ordered writing down his words and rulings so that Muslims would know the matters of their lives
وما آتاكم الرسول فخذوه وما نهاكم عنه فانتهوا

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The existence of da’if hadiths forms the basis for Hadith rejection. Islam is not something that is owned by you so you don’t get to expel people from it. I know a short hair lesbian who identifies as Muslim on mondays. That’s between her and Allah.

On a somewhat related note, there’s this pretty woman but with the wrong part in my city who is a decent Muslim. Gives zakkah, fasts, prays etc…Somalis here are so obsessed with what’s in between her legs. I’d argue only a person’s intent matters and not their member.

Anyway Ramadan Karim

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
The existence of da’if hadiths forms the basis for Hadith rejection. Islam is not something that is owned by you so you don’t get to expel people from it. I know a short hair lesbian who identifies as Muslim on mondays. That’s between her and Allah.

On a somewhat related note, there’s this pretty woman but with the wrong part in my city who is a decent Muslim. Gives zakkah, fasts, prays etc…Somalis here are so obsessed with what’s in between her legs. I’d argue only a person’s intent matters and not their member.

Anyway Ramadan Karim
The hadiths that include inaccuracies, the hadiths that were narrated by some liar, some unknown figure, etc, such hadiths are considered as weak and are not quoted. Kindly make a deep research about how a hadith is classified as weak/fabricated. I would suggest you to watch Sheikh Assim Al Hakeem's videos on this topic.

Qur'an and Hadith, both are importan
You cannot be a Muslim without one of them

Anyway Ramadan Karim
No one takes da'if hadiths and in Islam there's no such thing as "That's between her and Allah"

Anyway Ramadan Karim
Do you fast?

Ramadan karim as well

Trending