Have you learnt any skills while in quarantine?

Have you learnt any skills while in quarantine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
I started painting and I've also learnt to cook
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think now is the best time to do something productive or start a hobby you wanted to do for a while :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I started painting and I've also learnt to cook
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think now is the best time to do something productive or start a hobby you wanted to do for a while :)

Do u know that I know Barkhad Suju wife personally? I will tell her u have a crush on her man he he he

I can fap thrice now as apposed to only twice in a day. I've become increasingly efficient and skilled at bumping that number up by the day.

I've done my thrice due diligence for the day and I feel pretty drained, but I'm confident i can squeeze out one more to end the day. :tocry:

Walahi Quarantine has been good to me.

My stamina is through the roof :ohno:

I can fap thrice now as apposed to only twice in a day. I've become increasingly efficient and skilled at bumping that number up by the day.

I've done my thrice due diligence for the day and I feel pretty drained, but I'm confident i can squeeze out one more to end the day. :tocry:

Walahi Quarantine has been good to me.

My stamina is through the roof :ohno:
why do you always have paragraphs mentioning your activities?

I’ve mastered baris with oven baked spicy chicken on the side. I already knew how to make basto and lasagna. Malawax is no trouble. Canjeero I need to work on but should be no trouble.
Attention faraxs! My meher just doubled :trumpsmirk:

Keeping up with my martial arts, learning and improving my Arabic and reading a couple of dozen books new to my library I got last year.

It has been wonderful to be honest with you, great times!

Trending