Have you had braces?

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Have you had braces. I'm thinking of getting braces cause if have an overjet and an overbite

images (20) (36)_edit_10782888976999.jpg
images (20) (37).jpeg

Looks like this but worse and it affects my chin placement

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Have you had braces. I'm thinking of getting braces cause if have an overjet and an overbite

View attachment 180759View attachment 180760

Looks like this but worse and it affects my chin placement

Find an Orthotropics dentist. Google it and Dr. Mike Mew. If you live in the US and can manage the trip go to Dr. William Hang in California who's even better. Do not go for traditional orthodontists, walaal. They are very irresponsible and working on outdated science. They'll realign your teeth by pushing them back or even removing some teeth then pushing the rest back which will negatively alter your facial form and robusticity and, most importantly, they'll make your airway smaller and probably mess up your nasal cavity too and set you up for possible sleep apnea and breathing difficulties later in life.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Find an Orthotropics dentist. Google it and Dr. Mike Mew. If you live in the US and can manage the trip go to Dr. William Hang in California who's even better. Do not go for traditional orthodontists, walaal. They are very irresponsible and working on outdated science. They'll realign your teeth by pushing them back or even removing some teeth then pushing the rest back which will forever alter your facial form and robusticity and, most importantly, they'll make your airway smaller and probably mess up your nasal cavity too and set you up for possible sleep apnea and breathing difficulties later in life.
Is the orthtropics more expensive and worth it?

alien

📍outer space
VIP
also @Shimbiris ive done a little research and it says it is most effective between the ages of 5-10. I am 16. would this be as effective.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Is the orthtropics more expensive and worth it?

Probably more expensive and 100% worth it. Believe me, I regret going to traditional orthos everyday. As do a lot of people who go to Dr. Mew and Hang for reversals or fixing of the work they had done:

also @Shimbiris ive done a little research and it says it is most effective between the ages of 5-10. I am 16. would this be as effective.

Yes but they can definitely do a lot for you as an adult. Way more than traditional orthodontists can. If you don't live in the US you can still message Dr. Hang, btw. Email through his site and ask if they know dentists who've been to his seminars in the UK, Canada or wherever you are. Believe me, it's worth more in the long-run.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@Shimbiris are you sure orthotropics will work?

Yes, definitely. It's always best to go as a kid but they can still do something for you, especially if you're fresh and have had no previous orthodontics work. But for adults Hang is way better and more experienced as you can see above. Contact him through his website:

As if there are orthodontists he'd recommend in your area familiar with his techniques. You won't regret it in the longterm compared to traditional orhto.

Trending