Have you had a halal one night stand ( Nikkah Mutuah) in the west?

Is halal temporary marriages (one night stands) valid in Islam?

• yes

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • no

Votes: 21 87.5%

• Total voters
This fake marriage is for cowardly men, greedy men and sex addicts.

1. Coward: Scared to tell his wife so that she runs away and divorces him
2. Greedy man: Cannot afford to maintain another wife permanently so he wants to "hit and run".
3. Sex addict, cannot control his urges so wants to sleep around with as many women as possible but he has to convince himself that it's "halal".

Isn't it enough that men are permitted 4 wives? Now you want to degrade Muslim women and trick them into sex?

Would you allow your daughter/mother/sister to be used as a sperm receptacle aka "Halal one night stand" or "temporary marriage"?

Exactly.
Would you wish this for your sisters or mother? I wouldn’t. You must treat women as you expect your own families women to be treated.
What would you do if the women you had intercourse with got pregnant? You already divorced her. This is so wrong ethically and islamically. Stop trying to tarnish Islam and just admit you want to do Zina. That way you will be accounted for Zina and not lying about Allah which is much worse.

Exactly.
Would you wish this for your sisters or mother? I wouldn’t. You must treat women as you expect your own families women to be treated.
What would you do if the women you had intercourse with got pregnant? You already divorced her. This is so wrong ethically and islamically. Stop trying to tarnish Islam and just admit you want to do Zina. That way you will be accounted for Zina and not lying about Allah which is much worse.

:it0tdo8:

Mahadsanid.

I heard a story about a Somali lady in Saudi Arabia who did a "mutuah" marriage with a Saudi police officer.

She got pregnant, which is not allowed, so she had the baby secretly.

Apparently HIS father found out and told him off and said he must treat her like his first wife and claim her openly.

No decent man would allow any woman to be treated like a prostitute.

Intercourse is a spiritual event that is supposed to be preceded by duah so that Allah protects the child from the devil's interference.

Intercourse also builds a connection between two souls and hormones get released which binds these two souls together.

If you think sex is a meaningless exchange, like going to the toilet, by all means, degrade yourself and degrade any woman who can be fooled into this heinous partnership.

Can you not control your urges?

Like I said before, you are allowed more than one spouse, is that not enough?
He needs to be flogged 100 times then he will understand.

:it0tdo8:

Mahadsanid.

I heard a story about a Somali lady in Saudi Arabia who did a "mutuah" marriage with a Saudi police officer.

She got pregnant, which is not allowed, so she had the baby secretly.

Apparently HIS father found out and told him off and said he must treat her like his first wife and claim her openly.

No decent man would allow any woman to be treated like a prostitute.

Theese kind of people are trying to make what the prophet removed in the first place“halal”. It is so wrong.
You should love your wife. Respect her, protect her, satisfy her and never ever treat her like she is less. This is so wrong. I don’t know how a rational minded person would even believe this is allowed. This is blasphemy at the highest level. You’re trying to make something haram halal.

Treat your wife like Muhammad saw treated Khadija. He would help his wife mount the camel. He would go to Khadija instead of making her go to her since he didn’t want her to feel a single burden.

This is prostitution in the name of Allah. I feel ashamed that you are trying to justify it. Stop spreading anything when you don’t have a single evidence.

There is no trickery in Mutuah. It takes two believers to tango.

It was narrated from ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade mut’ah marriage and the meat of domestic donkeys at the time of Khaybar. According to another report, he forbade mut’ah marriage at the time of Khaybar and he forbade the meat of tame donkeys.

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3979; Muslim, 1407.

If you’re Shia, Ali narrated that Muhammad (saw) made it haram.
Im done with this conversation, it is way to stupid.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
I will no longer reply to kufar who refute sahih hadiths.
The deen isn't for you to pick and choose like ice cream, favouring hadiths that you like and spreading without any proof.

This was before Islam, mu'tah marriage was allowed it is still practiced by some shiaas but we don't practice it nor support it. They can get married even for an hour, what hikmah is that? The woman doesn't get any right what so ever. And you can imagine the problems that occur if the woman becomes pregnant with the guy off to marrying someone else.

The deen isn't for you to pick and choose like ice cream, favouring hadiths that you like and spreading without any proof.

This was before Islam, mu'tah marriage was allowed it is still practiced by some shiaas but we don't practice it nor support it. They can get married even for an hour, what hikmah is that? The woman doesn't get any right what so ever. And you can imagine the problems that occur if the woman becomes pregnant with the guy off to marrying someone else.

the funniest thing about dumb shias is that the hadith which forbids mutah in sahih bukhari which is sunni muslims greatest book after quran is narrated by none other than

Ali ibn abi talib ra. In kaybar.

Here is the hadith itself

'Ali b. Abi Talib reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade on the Day of Khaibar temporary marriage (Muta') with women and the eating of the flesh of domestic asses

Here's the link

https://sunnah.com/muslim/34/34

dumb shiites. practising mutah when the one person they love so much said it was outlawed on the orders of the prophet

Trending

Latest posts