Have you guys noticed this??

Is it me or are half somali kids born with cuqdad if they aren’t raised properly with somali culture?:bell:
Wait, lemme explain :whoa:

Like with other mixed kids whos aabos abandoned them, like madows and carabs, they are receptive to their other culture. I have seen this in real life.

Also the mixed kids never live close to somalis. These mans never live close to us. Cirka ee joogaan. Other mixed kids live in the same neighbourhoods as us and ajanabis.

Other point is that these adeers impregnate the most cuqdad cadaan or ajanabi. The white woman balaayo ee kushuweeshaa. Child goes of the rails. No curiosity to learn who is their other half.

if their father is not in their life then or if their somali parent is a major self hater ofc they are going to abandon their Somali side. it's not like mixed race people are prized or welcomed in the somali community compared to other blacks.

Its understandable to feel like this. What I have seen however they do not try connect with other somali youth. Other mixed kids largely do this but with somalis they completely abandon their other side. This is what I was trying to originally say.

Its understandable to feel like this. What I have seen however they do not try connect with other somali youth. Other mixed kids largely do this but with somalis they completely abandon their other side. This is what I was trying to originally say.
i saw a vlog of a somali father and australian mom going to somaliland with their family which was pretty interesting tbh, usually the kids become completely whitewashed

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mixed kids are nomads in the 21st century. DO NOT BELONG ANY WHERE

1621449126808.png

What good does come from associating yourself with Somalis. Shithole country run by 68 iq Somali politicians which most of them are diasporas, more than half of the country can't read or write, poorest country in the world even in African standards. Most Somalis are low-income even in a developed country with plenty of opportunities. The community is qabilist and treat certain people with injustice and they follow islam by picking and choosing. Don't get me started on Somali gangs, This is the extreme case only happens on worst case scenario, when people have the option to pick their identity there are more likely to choose the better side. .

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I have half Indian cousins and my uncle raised them but he never taught then anything about somali culture. they don't speak somali or know much about it. at the same time they speak urdu fluently. they were sent to India and have been there for nearly a year. i don't think my uncle has any intention of taking them to Somalia

Trending