Have you guys experienced privilege for having looser hair/straighter features?

Not just black guys. I’ve had boys of all races crush on me. White, Hispanic, and even some indhoyars showed me some love. I’m tellin y’all we Somali girls are in high demand. Long curly hair and beautiful features to match :russsmug:
You're options are goofy white-guilt Jeff, Jose the pool-cleaner, Indhoyar dog-eaters or noble Somali KANGZ. Make the right call walal:ufdup:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yes I remember some crazy racist white lady was ranting against black people in the elevator and she looked straight at me and said you dont look black you look like a dark version of Jim Morrison (google him)

I was shocked to say the least. Even whites know we are different

Yes I remember some crazy racist white lady was ranting against black people in the elevator and she looked straight at me and said you dont look black you look like a dark version of Jim Morrison (google him)

I was shocked to say the least. Even whites know we are different
I bet you went from "fucking white devil b.tch!" to "let's not be hesty, she's making some good points" :pachah1:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I bet you went from "fucking white devil b.tch!" to "let's not be hesty, she's making some good points" :pachah1:
:russ: i felt bad cause she single me out infront of Madow the looks I was gettin after she left was uncomfortable to say the least. I felt like House Negro in a cell full of field negros:mjlaugh:

I was getting a haircut at some Mexican dude barbershop, he asked me if I was mixed with Hispanic. I told him I was from Africa and he was in disbelief, apparently he has never seen a Somali before. Some people are so misinformed, they think all Africans look the same.

I think colorism the biggest issue, I have seen Egyptians with nappy hair get treated well simply because they are pale. My cousin is a dark-skinned Somali with soft haired kid but was treated like trash in Egypt.

Trending

Latest posts