Have you guys experienced privilege for having looser hair/straighter features?

I'm one of those lightskin Somalis with Madow hair so when I wear hats people assume I'm Arab, South Asian or Mixed Race so probably. I've never been subjected to racism

Mashallah boys lightskin, bearded & loose hair masterrace checkin in.
Pity male patter baldness is going to nuke my hair follicles in 5yrs or less, it's so unfair:wow:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Not particularly. But when I grew up in a state with little Somalis, people would always ask where I’m from. It comes from my features + hair + Arabic name. A few people asked if I was Ethiopian.

The only thing I’d say is guys are interested in you because you’re not “regular” black, because of slim features and type 3 hair.

Not particularly. But when I grew up in a state with little Somalis, people would always ask where I’m from. It comes from my features + hair + Arabic name. A few people asked if I was Ethiopian.

The only thing I’d say is guys are interested in you because you’re not “regular” black, because of slim features and type 3 hair.
Let's be honest, black guys are interested in anything with a pulse:ohno:

Yeah it's weird like that. I once had a snow bunny messing wit me and she was like are you part Arab or something wallahi it's like they've never seen a Somali before.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Let's be honest, black guys are interested in anything with a pulse:ohno:
Not just black guys. I’ve had boys of all races crush on me. White, Hispanic, and even some indhoyars showed me some love. I’m tellin y’all we Somali girls are in high demand. Long curly hair and beautiful features to match :russsmug:

To be honest curly hair is in right now the females love that stuff. Cadaan and indoyarr boys are getting perms and say that it is natural when their hair was straight a week ago. :mjlol::russ::deadosama:

Trending

Latest posts