Have you got relatives that never leave the house?

I was visiting some relatives and the son slept 12 hours and never worked. I was out enjoying London, going to the British museum, Trafalgar Square, regent Street, Buckingham Palace etc..., it's a pretty exiting city, but this guy sleeps 12 hours and goes out to buy kebab and get back home. That's it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was visiting some relatives and the son slept 12 hours and never worked. I was out enjoying London, going to the British museum, Trafalgar Square, regent Street, Buckingham Palace etc..., it's a pretty exiting city, but this guy sleeps 12 hours and goes out to buy kebab and get back home. That's it.

He has a mental illness maybe? Autistic? Fat like u?

Could be depression.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Sleeping excessively is a sign of depression.