Have you ever

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Nah only went one in whole my life, the halimos were walking around with see through dirac u could see their thing jiggle, damn i was not invited anymore:francis:

Nah only went one in whole my life, the halimos were walking around with see through dirac u could see their thing jiggle, damn i was not invited anymore:francis:

I always wear a t-shirt under the diraac and leggings under the gorgorow. Its super cringe seeing xalimos especially hijabis expose themselves like that .

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I always wear a t-shirt under the diraac and leggings under the gorgorow. Its super cringe seeing xalimos especially hijabis expose themselves like that .
Hear me out i never went to wedding cuz i thaught it was boring but this time my close friend sister was getting married so i had to the moment i get in in im shocked by all these halimos couldnt believe it damn my eyes at least enjoyed it :banderas:

Hear me out i never went to wedding cuz i thaught it was boring but this time my close friend sister was getting married so i had to the moment i get in in im shocked by all these halimos couldnt believe it damn my eyes at least enjoyed it :banderas:

I know loads of faraaxs that go to weddings for shuukansi. But xalimos outnumber them by like 30-1. They normally congregate near the hallways and toilets lol. Niggas are too shy from the hooyos and eedos.
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

I got too many haters fam when i pull up in weddings with certain whips Allah has blessed me with.

:damedamn:

I swear down i felt the evil eye pierce my skin, next day i had a tyre puncture

I avoid weddings now

Its not mixed weddings segregated ones, nah im not a waddad i try be a good muslim we all got sins.

I love islam and i will defend it but i got many faults sister.

Lol I was joking but wallahi the jahilnimo is ridiculous here sometimes. People with little knowledge on Islam will try to cause fitnah and misguide others. They need to be set straight.

Keep up the dawah walaal.
:ufdup:

Trending