Have you ever worked at fast food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i was 15 i worked at mcdonalds but i got fired because i ate 5 big macs and broke their ice cream machine. Now i work at a gas station

How did you get caught? You should've done it more slyly
I was trying to get caught. I was on drive thru and the manager was on grill and when he finished making these five nice burgers for a customer i eat them infront of his face. He cant do anythimg but watch. When i finished he tried charging me for them but i just left and the ice cream broke brcause i used too much icecream and poured it too quickly

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Nope, I always thought I was too good for it. Fast food, depending on the area, has some of the worst employees and customers. I started off as retail associate, then became a loss prevention agent in two months and then now I'm security guard.

Nope, I always thought I was too good for it. Fast food, depending on the area, has some of the worst employees and customers. I started off as retail associate, then became a loss prevention agent in two months and then now I'm security guard.
Do you shoot unarmed black dudes?

When i was 15 ive worked for mcdonalds as crew lid
But i only worked with spoiled white annoying ass es
And i had to do all their work just like throwing away the garbage, cleaning the whole restaurant and toileta and they were only doing the easy stuff like bringing the food and giving children balloons etc

So one day my friends came and i gave them all free food and i sat with them eating in my mcdonalds work outfit

And then they fired me and i left and never went back :mjlol: ive worked there for 2 months for minimum salary lol never again

Normally fast food or restaurant have policies. Some will give their employees a 50% discount or one meal a day.

Why did you eat the burgers in purpose? Did you want to quit the job?

And everyone would treat me like i was stupid only because i was the only black person there smh :damn: even though they all did poor in school :mjlol:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Yes. You gotta grind and hustle. You expect all of us were breast fed through college age?

Niggas out here 20 something and still depending on mommy :susp:

Yup when I was 19 I worked at McDonald's and once in rush hour this farax bidaar loof literally parked at the drive thru just to rant about how proud he is that I'm working idk what kind of xalimos this nigga seen to make McDonald's look like a big deal but I died

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I was trying to get caught. I was on drive thru and the manager was on grill and when he finished making these five nice burgers for a customer i eat them infront of his face. He cant do anythimg but watch. When i finished he tried charging me for them but i just left and the ice cream broke brcause i used too much icecream and poured it too quickly
:denzelnigga:

Batuulo

You are my weakness
I worked at suuqa xamarweyne, selling Muufo iyo Bajiiye outside. That's what we called, working at Fastfood joint back Home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts