Have you ever talked your way out of a boy/girl

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I think it happened to me today :gucciwhat:

The backazz was looking dumb thicc and I had to holla ptoblem was she was with a square ass nikka but I needed to do it regardless:mjlol:

I walk up to her and start putting in work but the convo is dry asffff so I asked her if shes good at sucking you know what :mjlol:

Dude says thats his sister and starts getting all up in my face so I left before I had to dummy him:francis:

World

VIP
You’re lucky her brother was a weak looser with no pride or dignity because boy if you asked my sister the same question...

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I’ve never seen anyone so proud of having no home training. Her brother should have uppercut you xoolo iska nool baad tahaye.

Saqajaan isla quman!

I think it happened to me today :gucciwhat:

The backazz was looking dumb thicc and I had to holla ptoblem was she was with a square ass nikka but I needed to do it regardless:mjlol:

I walk up to her and start putting in work but the convo is dry asffff so I asked her if shes good at sucking you know what :mjlol:

Dude says thats his sister and starts getting all up in my face so I left before I had to dummy him:francis:
So you didnt tap that?

1FE075A6-3D81-49D2-AA22-FD044CDA9462.jpeg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You honestly need to repent to Allah bruv
Says the one that wanted to see the nudes :mjlol:
"Akhi do not wuss that shordy haram caleyk"
*proceeds to holla at the shordy when no one is looking*
"I was giving dawah to her akhi":ulyin:

Says the one that wanted to see the nudes :mjlol:
"Akhi do not wuss that shordy haram caleyk"
*proceeds to holla at the shordy when no one is looking*
"I was giving dawah to her akhi":ulyin:
I was fukin around wit you ak, but you really bout that haram life :lolbron:. I will never do such things bro

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I made it too obvious huh :kanyehmm:

What do you say to giving your buddy a second chance instagram is too dry nowadays:meleshame:

Come on @admin atleast I'm admitting to my mistakes and I'll be a law abiding somalispotizen:mjcry:

Tryna give me an early christmas present and let me post on this account pretty please :dabcasar:

What do you say to giving your buddy a second chance instagram is too dry nowadays:meleshame:

Come on @admin atleast I'm admitting to my mistakes and I'll be a law abiding somalispotizen:mjcry:

Tryna give me an early christmas present and let me post on this account pretty please :dabcasar:
So your not new?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

Damn fendi welcome back. Sorry for exposing you
:browtf:

Trending