Have you ever studied abroad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished my high school in UAE and then went abroad for university. That was the first time when I started living by myself. I would say my biggest challenge were cooking and fitting in ( I had a cultural shock even though I knew what I was expecting. )

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
All Somalis went to cultural shock coming to the west. Unless u r the millenials who were raised since babies in the west. Its part of the charm of living and experiencing. Live, Love & Let go

All Somalis went to cultural shock coming to the west. Unless u r the millenials who were raised since babies in the west. Its part of the charm of living and experiencing. Live, Love & Let go
I was born in the west but moved out while I was a kid and so I know what is it like. But after living in a place with a very different lifestyle for a long time, you kind of forget of what is it like and it does take sometime fit in.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was born in the west but moved out while I was a kid and so I know what is it like. But after living in a place with a very different lifestyle for a long time, you kind of forget of what is it like and it does take sometime fit in.

I agree. Thats why you take it as a personal challenge. It help you grow. What doesnt kill us makes us experienced and strong :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts