Have you ever seen the face of an Somalispot user

:browtf: And qarxiis myself for the umpteenth time.
We will qarxis together, hand in hand.

It will be romantic and poetic, the likes of which only comparable to the most famous tales of romance, Romeo and juliet come to mind.

we will be a love simple on sspot for years to come, my precious malawax. People will tell our qarxis story far and wide, on every corner of this tiny forum.:westbrookswag:

Last edited:

It will be romantic and poetic, the likes of which only comparable to the most famous tales of romance, Romeo and juliet come to mind.

we will be a love simple on sspot for years to come, my precious malawax. People will tell our qarxis story far and wide, on every corner of this tiny forum.:westbrookswag:

When will you tell us what your old nickname was?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Figo when niggas are dissing him
WideAthleticFairyfly-size_restricted.gif

@Odkac WRLD : *breathes*

@Figo :
:russ::damedamn:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Damn this thread blew up

I can say I've seen two xalimos faces on sspot - they looked good too
:trumpsmirk:

One was @lalayariis :oh6b81q: the other i'll be quiet about

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

:ohreally: Why are you eager to lift the proverbial cyber veil? I'm kind of curious. And do you want me to drop a photo in the visible flatland plain of the Generals.

Trending

Latest posts