Have you ever seen the face of an Somalispot user

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
The only way that’s possible is if I make them laugh so hard they can’t see me no more

beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Everyone view beauty differently, and to somone you are considered beautiful.

Plus Allah made you perfect , so you shouldn’t doubt your looks.:ufdup:

If you rate yourself a 10 (in a non narcissistic way) and someone comes along who also happens to think you're a 10, shouldn't that be the only thing that matters?

Anyway, I dislike the idea of rating people, it seems really harsh and fails to factor in other things other than physical appearance.

I am 23, what would 15 yr old do here. :chrisfreshhah:

If you rate yourself a 10 (in a non narcissistic way) and someone comes along who also happens to think you're a 10, shouldn't that be the only thing that matters?

Anyway, I dislike the idea of rating people, it seems really harsh and fails to factor in other things other than physical appearance.
Correct, squishing someone’s worth into one meaningless number out of 10 is unnecessary and at best flattering- at worst offensive.

Macalin M

Out here
beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Everyone view beauty differently, and to somone you are considered beautiful.

Plus Allah made you perfect , so you shouldn’t doubt your looks.:ufdup:
You’re right in the eyes of Allah I am beautiful.

I’m not doubting my looks sister. Don’t worry I’m not insecure like I can get girls so there’s no complaints there :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

Height
Bank Balance
Bench Press
I work computing industry, you’ve heard of where I work at or used their services before definitely. Work is not glamorous but it pays the bills, right?

Bench at 180/190 time ago but I stopped awhile ago, I find there are better lifts and bench is quite overhyped .

I have next 3-4 month rent and food in my account alx.

Trending

Latest posts