Have you ever seen of nabi Muhammad in your dream? Peace be upon him

Did you learn anything new from the dream perhaps or was it just a moment of comfort?
Unfortunately it ended there. I do reflect back from time to time for inspiration. I am still trying to draw meaning from it. I guess it doesn't matter prophet's beaming smile makes it worth while.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No I never had a dream about prophet Mohamed scw. I had a dream when I was 6 years old where I dreamt of people being created from clay. I remember it very clearly.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have.It was few years ago. It is still vivid on my mind. Hard to describe it. His smile was so warm and welcoming I kept going towards him each time I got closer I felt at peace. Best dream I've ever had.
HAPPY Ramadan!

aid621660-v4-728px-Stay-Up-All-Night-Secretly-%28for-Kids%29-Step-7-Version-2.jpg

I saw Prophet Muhammad PBUH too in my dreams, he was so gentle and had the kindest smile. He had a white thobe on, very clean and purely white thobe.

I ask Allah to send abundant peace and blessings upon him, ameen.

He was sitting in the middle of crowded place kinda like a suuq he was sitting on the ground his clothes were off whitisb. he was directly looking towards me in a warm welcoming way with a beautiful beaming smile. I was mesmerized by him I kept on walking towards him closer and closer.everyone else were busy minding their own business. It was like he was comforting me.
Mabrouk,

it’s an honour. I too have dreamed of him but I was 14 at the time. I remember it to this day. I was so shocked I woke up instantly from my sleep. Got chills...

I don’t know what I have done to deserve it but I am grateful alhamdulliah

Mabrouk,

it’s an honour. I too have dreamed of him but I was 14 at the time. I remember it to this day. I was so shocked I woke up instantly from my sleep. Got chills...

I don’t know what I have done to deserve it but I am grateful alhamdulliah
Salam brother, please let me know more details of how the Prophet PBUH was like in your dream