Have you ever seen of nabi Muhammad in your dream? Peace be upon him

I have.It was few years ago. It is still vivid on my mind. Hard to describe it. His smile was so warm and welcoming I kept going towards him each time I got closer I felt at peace. Best dream I've ever had.
HAPPY Ramadan!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
giphy.gif

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Mashallah, wow. That's a huge blessing in your life, getting the opportunity in your life to see the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) in your dreams. That means your iman is strong.

Can you possibly recant your dream more in depth and provide more details so we can be sure on just what exactly this means for you? Different signs can be read and interpreted depending on how exactly you saw him.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I've never had the honor of seeing the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) in my dreams before personally, though inshallah I one day hope I will. The closest Islamic dream I've ever had was seeing Prophet Isa (peace be upon him) who looked a lot like Joseph from the King of Dreams (Joseph is the Christian name for Prophet Yousef peace be upon him). I recall him standing at the edge of the world, holding a staff. I was really little, though, lol--around 7-8 years old. I think there were aliens involved somewhere in my dream.

Mashallah, wow. That's a huge blessing in your life, getting the opportunity in your life to see the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) in your dreams. That means your iman is strong.

Can you possibly recant your dream more in depth and provide more details so we can be sure on just what exactly this means for you? Different signs can be read and interpreted depending on how exactly you saw him.
Maybe at the time lately I've been terrible I need a lot of catching up to do iA

I've never had the honor of seeing the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) in my dreams before personally, though inshallah I one day hope I will. The closest Islamic dream I've ever had was seeing Prophet Isa (peace be upon him) who looked a lot like Joseph from the King of Dreams (Joseph is the Christian name for Prophet Yousef peace be upon him). I recall him standing at the edge of the world, holding a staff. I was really little, though, lol--around 7-8 years old. I think there were aliens involved somewhere in my dream.
MashaAllah

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
A dream is just a dream. What you saw was a man you thought was the Prophet, nothing more.

Dreams hold strong significance in Islam, saaxiib--don't just dismiss her. The Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) had a dream about sacrificing his son Ismail (peace be upon him). The Surah Yusuf talks about three dreams: namely Yusuf’s dream itself, the dream of his two fellow prisoners, and the dream of the king of Egypt. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was revealed about the future conquest of Mecca in a dream. The Quran also says about dreams,“It is He who takes your souls by night…”. “Allah takes the souls when they die and also those that have not died He takes in their sleep; He keeps those whose deaths have been decreed and sends back the rest…” (Quran, 39:42).

Dreams hold strong significance in Islam, saaxiib--don't just dismiss her. The Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) had a dream about sacrificing his son Ismail (peace be upon him). The Surah Yusuf talks about three dreams: namely Yusuf’s dream itself, the dream of his two fellow prisoners, and the dream of the king of Egypt. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was revealed about the future conquest of Mecca in a dream. The Quran also says about dreams,“It is He who takes your souls by night…”. Or: “Allah takes the souls when they die and also those that have not died He takes in their sleep; He keeps those whose deaths have been decreed and sends back the rest…” (Quran, 39:42)

I know what you are saying, and I get it. It's just that many people claim to have seen the Prophet's, and I bet they would all look different if the dreamers described their appearances.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Thats cool, I have never seen that.

But I have had a dream of being accepted into Jannah, as I was about to enter it the dream faded to white:wow:

I have.It was few years ago. It is still vivid on my mind. Hard to describe it. His smile was so warm and welcoming I kept going towards him each time I got closer I felt at peace. Best dream I've ever had.
HAPPY Ramadan!
What would be his reaction at the state of muslims today especially saudis do you think it would be

He was sitting in the middle of crowded place kinda like a suuq he was sitting on the ground his clothes were off whitisb. he was directly looking towards me in a warm welcoming way with a beautiful beaming smile. I was mesmerized by him I kept on walking towards him closer and closer.everyone else were busy minding their own business. It was like he was comforting me.

Dreams hold strong significance in Islam, saaxiib--don't just dismiss her. The Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) had a dream about sacrificing his son Ismail (peace be upon him). The Surah Yusuf talks about three dreams: namely Yusuf’s dream itself, the dream of his two fellow prisoners, and the dream of the king of Egypt. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was revealed about the future conquest of Mecca in a dream. The Quran also says about dreams,“It is He who takes your souls by night…”. “Allah takes the souls when they die and also those that have not died He takes in their sleep; He keeps those whose deaths have been decreed and sends back the rest…” (Quran, 39:42).
Thank you Lola. Tell him lol

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
He was sitting in the middle of crowded place kinda like a suuq he was sitting on the ground his clothes were off whitisb. he was directly looking towards me in a warm welcoming way with a beautiful beaming smile. I was mesmerized by him I kept on walking towards him closer and closer.everyone else were busy minding their own business. It was like he was comforting me.

Intriguing...What was it about him that gave it away that he was the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him)?

Trending