Have you ever met a woman obsessed with Somalis

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Like not just a snowbunny into all black guys but specifically Somalis heck would even go bi for Somali girls. Wallahi shit was weird

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Lol her tiktok was more somali than mine, her Spotify had Somali recommendations and she put me on to that isi nafta song before it even blew up. All she's been dating is Somali guys recently. Thought it was weird but then she told me had Aspergers and it made so much sense

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lol her tiktok was more somali than mine, her Spotify had Somali recommendations and she put me on to that isi nafta song before it even blew up. All she's been dating is Somali guys recently. Thought it was weird but then she told me had Aspergers and it made so much sense
Reminds me of this white girl in Toronto who passed away she swears she is Somali and hates being called white LOL

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Individuals that are high functioning and on the spectrum tend to have special interests and hyperfixations. Maybe hers happens to be Somali guys. :lol: Good luck with your fetishist.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Individuals that are high functioning and on the spectrum tend to have special interests and hyperfixations. Maybe hers happens to be Somali guys. :lol: Good luck with your fetishist.

She was extremely intelligent but very weird had to get out of there asap.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Aside from the Somali fixation, how was she weird?

Would say random things that made my room mates think wtf. Was brutally honest without thinking about how it made the other person feel. Only liked being touched in a very specific way lol. Oh she came from a nice background but forced being from the hood by dressing and talking in certain way

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Would say random things that made my room mates think wtf. Was brutally honest without thinking about how it made the other person feel. Only liked being touched in a very specific way lol. Oh she came from a nice background but forced being from the hood by dressing and talking in certain way

'fraid you're gonna have to share examples of what she'd say. 😂 But it just sounds like she's someone on the spectrum. Probably means well and all. Was the obsession part of what turned you off?

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
'fraid you're gonna have to share examples of what she'd say. 😂 But it just sounds like she's someone on the spectrum. Probably means well and all. Was the obsession part of what turned you off?

Can't remember but it was stuff like men like blood and that's why they go to war. Nah she came with other issues like mental health too, random outbursts of crying about her life, was too intense.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She was extremely intelligent but very weird had to get out of there asap.
They do not tend to be the most socially adept but I suppose that too can be learned. It's more of a social and invisible disability since they have challenges with social interactions, reading social cues and deceiphering and appropriately responding to the feelings of others.

Somalis are usually grouped with blacks, especially in the US and CA. So if they're snowbunnies they'll probably give you a chance.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Somalis are usually grouped with blacks, especially in the US and CA. So if they're snowbunnies they'll probably give you a chance.
white women are frequently mixing with somali guys, if you see any white woman married to a somali man she basically becomes a diet-xalimo and tries to act somali.

Trending