Have you ever met a fellow somalispoter

I have met a fellow somalispotter today. well, ex member, but i was glad to meet
it was so random meeting him. so weird. he left temporary and did not know me, but i do.

have you ever met a fellow somalispotter, if so, how was the interaction?

I saw @Medulla at a grocery store in London a few days ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face.

I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I saw @Medulla at a grocery store in London a few days ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face.

I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Ain’t that the Beyoncé story :mjlol:
U coming for my spot as master troll :pachah1:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

Do you carry a copypasta encyclopedia with you at all times or something :mjlol:

He was actually beautiful, young and successful. He had a subtle look on his face which I deem as reer UK + some European touch and clearly lived in Somalia or a African Nations. He looked beautiful, and as we were talking, I felt some butterflies in my belly. We talked about many things, and at first I deemed i thought it was weird. he was a former spotter, and how do i know, cause we talked!

Unfortunately, with his young look, he was married apparently, at a young age!!!!

Do you carry a copypasta encyclopedia with you at all times or something :mjlol:
Yes :mjswag:

I just have faves for occasions, this is my fave one for when I’ve ‘met’ people x
Ain’t that the Beyoncé story :mjlol:
U coming for my spot as master troll :pachah1:
It’s a meme any celeb can be substituted in, the original is about flying locust but the most popular version is Ryan Gosling.

Horta who made you the master troll of sspot? You are the self proclaimed hottest man here, king of generals and now master troll? :fantasia2:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I met @Basra once at the retirment home very nice lady!

12240.jpg
12240.jpg
12240.jpg
12240.jpg
12240.jpg
12240.jpg
12240.jpg
12240.jpg
12240.jpg

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

I just have faves for occasions, this is my fave one for when I’ve ‘met’ people

It’s a meme any celeb can be substituted in, the original is about flying locust but the most popular version is Ryan Gosling.

Horta who made you the master troll of sspot? You are the self proclaimed hottest man here, king of generals and now master troll? :fantasia2:
You say self proclaimed like it isn’t true
Youve seen my face? What did you think :mjlol:

tbh I am king of general and hottest man:trumpsmirk:

master troll would be @Jablibax or @Radical Canjeerorism :drakelaugh:

Always better to be over confident than insecure :yousmart:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

I just have faves for occasions, this is my fave one for when I’ve ‘met’ people x

Not funny I didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus.

Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all.

The amount of brain power you must have put into that joke has the potential to power every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book. I'm not saying this to be funny I genuinely mean it on how this is just bottom barrel embarrassment at comedy.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Just wanted to confirm some things about me so that you'll know its me in IRL

I am 5'2 niin somali ahh born and raised in Bristol I am turning 27 this year :D

Trending