Have you ever met a fellow somalispoter

It usually happens whenever I manage to summon the guts to look in the bathroom mirror.

I mostly catch a quick glimpse, and look away fast enough so as to not to form a connection with it. It’s all so quick, and once is always one far too many. It’s the subconscious fear of an unexperienced tsunami of paralyzing terror that makes our moments so fleeting, so artlessly ephemeral - the incipient nightmare that gradually creeps into my reality with a unsuspecting look into a foreign impassive, cold face, as it unsuspectingly begins to morph as a new reality quickly settles in, dashing the established mutual semblance of alien detachedness as the pangs of an instinctual, primal recognition livens up that face th...

.... th that’s me.

It usually happens whenever I manage to summon the guts to look in the bathroom mirror.

I mostly catch a quick glimpse, and look away fast enough so as to not to form a connection with it. It’s all so quick, and once is always one far too many. It’s the subconscious fear of an unexperienced tsunami of paralyzing terror that makes our moments so fleeting, so artlessly ephemeral - the incipient nightmare that gradually creeps into my reality with a unsuspecting look into a foreign impassive, cold face, as it unsuspectingly begins to morph as a new reality quickly settles in, dashing the established mutual semblance of alien detachedness as the pangs of an instinctual, primal recognition livens up that face th...

.... th that’s me.

Lol, come and join the transactional government in Sudan bro. We need high IQ Sudanis like yourself.

Trending

Latest posts