Have you ever made someone cry?

I'm an angel

giphy.gif

I only fight with people on here cause they get on my nerves.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I started questioning the life choices of some kid I knew he broke down it tears when I said

" Don't you feel any shame or guilt for your actions what would your parents say?"

He broke down into tears I was generally just asking if he didn't feel anything I didn't expect him to breakdown over it. Turns out his parents died the previous year I never felt so guilty in my damn life

:snoop:

let me guess the next topic tonight.
Have you ever farted on someone's face ?
:ileycry:

back to your topic .
yes , so many people, hard to count.
as a kid I made so many other kids cry , and I cried few times too due to excessive beating by multiple actors , just to make them stop :manny:

one other occasion was when I used to babysit my nephew and niece, I used to make them cry just for fun when I'm bored :dead:I was too young though.

also, I may have made few girls cry :mjswag:

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I called this girl who called me ugly in 7th grade a stupid
She started crying on the spot everyone thought I was the bad guy :what1:
What kind of girl has 3 bodies by middle school :what1:

Yup, this girl asked me to go dance with her, since It was the last day of school, i didn't know how to act since i wasnt used to this, so I said no

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@Shmurda how does it feel to be a wizards fan? BB dropped a career high and still lost

:mjlol:
We tanking so idc if we lose anymore lets get that 1st pick and wall will be healthy next season :banderas:

Poor Beal tho I feel bad for him but hes loyal so im not worried. Once he gets help on offense next season he will be back to the abover average defender he was :ahh:

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Back in 7th grade I had the hots for this fine Lebanese ting (she looked Latina) however she used to beat the shit out of guys so I nicknamed her "Chi Chi". After class while we were going out to recess I called her "Chi Chi" once more then all of a sudden she went crazy pushing me nearly down the stairs while yelling "shut the f*ck up" then ran to the female bathroom.

Trending