Have you ever had someone try to take of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you avoid opportunistic people? I've seen my fair share so far in life. They can be really sneaky. The worse once are those closest to you that one hurts a lot more.

How do you avoid opportunistic people? I've seen my fair share so far in life. They can be really sneaky. The worse once are those closest to you that one hurts a lot more.

You confront them head on, when you do this, you makes them uncomfortable to the point were they will avoid you themselves without you having to do it.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I remember there was this somali Guy who was gonna open a somali grocery shop somehow he convinced a LOT of people to invest

Now the smallest a person could invest was 1000$ and the highest 10k

So many people where investing my uncle did aswell and told me to invest aswell I Didnt cause it looked very shady that the minimum a person could invest was 1000$ and I Didnt believe it would be profitable meaning if I invest I would lose money instead of earning

So I Didnt which Im glad for because after a couple months the Guy who comvinced so many to invest sold the shop to an arab took all the money which was more than 100k he left the country and went to Kenya with his family and built a mansion

I remember there was this somali Guy who was gonna open a somali grocery shop somehow he convinced a LOT of people to invest

Now the smallest a person could invest was 1000$ and the highest 10k

So many people where investing my uncle did aswell and told me to invest aswell I Didnt cause it looked very shady that the minimum a person could invest was 1000$ and I Didnt believe it would be profitable meaning if I invest I would lose money instead of earning

So I Didnt which Im glad for because after a couple months the Guy who comvinced so many to invest sold the shop to an arab took all the money which was more than 100k he left the country and went to Kenya with his family and built a mansion
Sounds like a Somali version of Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts