Have you ever had criminal record?

I had 1 for fraud, got charged when i was 17..

Been clean ever since. In my host country, forgives and clean your record after five years.

Like daqan celis bound mujrimeen are just going to put their hands up like

Daniel Henney Point GIF

:mjlol:

I have a cousin that lives in Melbourne Australia he said theirs a south Sudanese + Somali gang now that’s a deadly combination lol. Reminds me of the gangs in my area in San Diego.
We dont have gangs most of Europe except UK and Sweden.

U need to be smart, i rather steal from the banks than rob average joe.
:whoo:

Yeah, but I'm innocent; I'm so tragically vanilla that I've never even been issued a traffic violation.

I've even remained calm and respectful even after gay white dudes approached me for my number.
We all do crime or break the law. Some get caught and rest dont.

:denzelnigga:

We dont have gangs most of Europe except UK and Sweden.

U need to be smart, i rather steal from the banks than rob average joe.
:whoo:
it’s a lot of gangs in my area in San Diego it’s very diverse too a lot of Mexican gangs( MS-13, Sureños) , Asian gangs (Cambodian, Vietnamese, Laotian), Pacific Islander gangs (Samoan, Micronesian) , African American gangs (Crips, Bloods), African Crip gangs (Somali, Somali Bantus, Ethiopian, Eritrean, south Sudanese). San Diego is probably the safest big city in California overall we don’t have super dangerous hoods like in Los Angeles or Oakland in the Bay Area but it still gets active in some areas. There was a drive by shooting right in front of my apartments at Colina del sol park back in February. 3 dudes I know got shot 1 17 year old Somali guy, 1 south Sudanese & 1 Somali Bantu guy that lives in my apartment complex.

nobody got life threatening injures luckily from the bullet wounds, some Somalis, Somali Bantus, south Sudanese, Eritrean & Ethiopian guys in my neighborhood are beefing with black blood/piru gangs from the southeast areas.

Europeans are civilized in comparison to Americans I’ve never been to Europe but it’s completely different world (culturally, mentally, demographically, geographically etc)

it’s a lot of gangs in my area in San Diego it’s very diverse too a lot of Mexican gangs( MS-13, Sureños) , Asian gangs (Cambodian, Vietnamese, Laotian), Pacific Islander gangs (Samoan, Micronesian) , African American gangs (Crips, Bloods), African Crip gangs (Somali, Somali Bantus, Ethiopian, Eritrean, south Sudanese). San Diego is probably the safest big city in California overall we don’t have super dangerous hoods like in Los Angeles or Oakland in the Bay Area but it still gets active in some areas. There was a drive by shooting right in front of my apartments at Colina del sol park back in February. 3 dudes I know got shot 1 17 year old Somali guy, 1 south Sudanese & 1 Somali Bantu guy that lives in my apartment complex.

nobody got life threatening injures luckily from the bullet wounds, some Somalis, Somali Bantus, south Sudanese, Eritrean & Ethiopian guys in my neighborhood are beefing with black blood/piru gangs from the southeast areas.

Europeans are civilized in comparison to Americans I’ve never been to Europe but it’s completely different world (culturally, mentally, demographically, geographically etc)
America has harsh laws and they believe in capital punishment. You cant compare both continent.

We Europeans believe in rehabilitation and forgiveness. That's why we dont have death penalty.

America has harsh laws and they believe in capital punishment. You cant compare both continent.

We Europeans believe in rehabilitation and forgiveness. That's why we dont have death penalty.
Depends on the state theirs like 24 states that have death penalty (mostly southern states) & 23 states banished capital punishment. California only does death penalty if issued by the state governor (which is very rare) last time somebody was on death penalty in California was 2006.