Have you ever had Calool ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somali Restaurants, here, are serving it. A lot of guys are having it. It looks delicious runtii. It has onion, tomato, green peepers and some spices. Just looks nice to eat.

In the past, it was only designated for females to eat.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
:nahgirl: I witnessed my uncle pulling out the intestines and all the calool acid pouring out and shiet when they slaughtered a neef in Africa for Eid. The hilib was too good:banderas: but after witnessing that I'm never eating calooley:susp: plus it's seen as a womens food and smells like shit.
Horta yaa menace why do you plagiarise everyone else's topics you're too funny Wallahi kkkkk:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:nahgirl: I witnessed my uncle pulling out the intestines and all the calool acid pouring out and shiet when they :gucciwhat:slaughtered a neef in Africa for Eid. The hilib was too good:banderas: but after witnessing that I'm never eating calooley:susp: plus it's seen as a womens food and smells like shit.
Horta yaa menace why do you plagiarise everyone else's topics you're too funny Wallahi kkkkk:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

I cultivate topics. I'm watching

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
The smell alone would make u wana throw up let alone how it looks :holeup:

calooleey.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If I had the power to ban kidneys, liver, Cambuulo and calooley I would do it in a heart beat.

Disgusting food to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts