have you ever had a religious debate with a non muslim irl?

what religion did they fellow and how did it the debate go?
Atheists are my favourite, they usually go on about how Nabi Muhammad SAW was a paedophile astagfirullah and allege the Quran says the Sun sets in murky water. But even after I refute their points they still go on about the typical stuff. I can only imagine what they'd say if they found about Yajuj and Majuj. Oh and that the punishment for apostasy is death (even though that isn't necessarily true). And how that shows Islam's insecurity and Muslims are all idiotic uneducated delusional sheeple. I've only ever converted one.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Only once with some gay old dude who wrote a fake quran saying gay is halal and a lot of bad stuff like sleeping with kids as an adult is halal and was giving it to kids.:kodaksmiley::susp:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No; I don't discuss religion with those who I don't share a faith with and even then some come from different ideological camps (so I prefer to keep it as a conversation for the private sphere - home). I was taught that this was in poor taste. Particularly for one without a scholarly knowledge of the Deen. I could redirect them to my friend with an advance degree on the topic if they are interested.

No; I don't discuss religion with those who I don't share a faith with and even then some come from different ideological camps (so I prefer to keep it as a conversation for the private sphere - home). I was taught that this was in poor taste. Particularly for one without a scholarly knowledge of the Deen. I could redirect them to my friend with an advance degree on the topic if they are interested.
Hear, hear.

Atheists are my favourite, they usually go on about how Nabi Muhammad SAW was a paedophile astagfirullah and allege the Quran says the Sun sets in murky water. But even after I refute their points they still go on about the typical stuff. I can only imagine what they'd say if they found about Yajuj and Majuj. Oh and that the punishment for apostasy is death (even though that isn't necessarily true). And how that shows Islam's insecurity and Muslims are all idiotic uneducated delusional sheeple. I've only ever converted one.
I never knew you loved debating. Do you watch speakers corner videos?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The sheikh's at the mosque say I have the Midas touch almost every kuffar I debated ends up reverting :it0tdo8:

I pimp out Somali women to them so they accept the deen :browtf:

Trending

Latest posts