Have you ever had a Existential Crisis before?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Low cognitive ability? I wonder if that was meant as a shot at me.

Questioning whether life has inherent meaning means you are questioning whether Islam is the truth.

I have whispers of Shaytaan, sure, but if you are seriously questioning whether life has inherent meaning then it is an issue with one's imaan. If someone is struggling in terms of imaan, they should do more acts of worship and I think they should study the Quran and find reassurance with the Quran. It may be that they need to spend more time with the Quran.

Having faith and confidence in Islam is not low cognitive ability.

I don't think it necessarily is even about cognitive ability. I think it's about imaan. If you have doubts, maybe discuss them.

We shouldn't say a person has low cognitive ability if they trust in Islam. And btw I am not accusing you of atheism or of anything like that. But if Muslims find themselves questioning whether life has inherent meaning I think it means they have a lack of confidence in their religion.

Those questions are not hard hitters if you have confidence. If you lack confidence, they're hard hitters.

If someone is questioning whether life has inherent meaning and having these kind of questions, I think they should take a break from things and sit down and spend some time with the Quran.

Another thing is that I think it's good for people to invest in tafsir.

If you're feeling low in imaan, it's not necessarily a permanent condition. Maybe you've been overwhelmed by dunya and distracted from your religion. Things happen.

What you could do is take half an hour, an hour or more and sit down somewhere quiet and study the Quran. I also really recommend having some tafsir so you can sit down, study the verses, study the tafsir and really think about the meaning. If you spend half an hour to an hour doing that, I think it might help a person.

Yes it was I apologise that was uncalled for even if I disagree with your post. I think yours and mine definition of existenital crisis is a bit different. I don't have low iman levels or confidence or anything I am just confused lol I know what my role in life is it's just that thinking about it was driving me insane. I'll add the tafsir tip though since coronavirus started I haven't been able to go malcamaad anymore lol still read at home but not as much as before.

Yes it was I apologise that was uncalled for even if I disagree with your post. I think yours and mine definition of existenital crisis is a bit different. I don't have low iman levels or confidence or anything I am just confused lol I know what my role in life is it's just that thinking about it was driving me insane. I'll add the tafsir tip though since coronavirus started I haven't been able to go malcamaad anymore lol still read at home but not as much as before.
gabadh maad tahay?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Sometimes, and it is not a non-islamic thing, all prophet probably had gone throw this. It is a healthy thing

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Wallahi your posts have just become plain retarded :mjcry: :mjlol:

This is legit the stuff I would post on my KingSolo account you asked for it but I can always return to my original Medulla state. I have a few more post ready aimed at beesha I am sure you'd enjoy it .

:trumpsmirk:

waraa I know that u don't speak swedish

Yes I do @haqiin confirmed it before don't hate on me it's my af hooyo

:pacspit:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
This is legit the stuff I would post on my KingSolo account you asked for it but I can always return to my original Medulla state. I have a few more post ready aimed at beesha I am sure you'd enjoy it .

Ur MJ on tuesdays right come thru to the TC and we'll knock some heads out :westbrookswag:

are you telling me you've got kingsolo held hostage in your basement? :kendrickcry:

should we ask @beenleey

Yeah if you ever see sane posts from me on this account that's thanks to him don't worry though I let him see daylight for one hour a day.

:rejoice:

Why do you always pick her out of everyone on this site , I am starting to wonder if you know me IRL or something .

:kanyehmm:
of course I know u we were neighbours in sweden don't u remember me

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I get it all the time.
The prophet (saw) practiced seclusion and will go to cave Hira for days before he became prophet. I try to emulate this practice as a coping mechanism for EC.

Since cutting off everything is not realistic, I occasionally go mia on my sm 3-4 weeks whenever I am overwhelmed or keep only one and uninstall the rest. Focus on ibadah alot during that time. This book helped me learn how to easily detach and practicing the ascetic lifestyle when I need to.
20200331_122725.jpg

If you wanna learn more about practicing seclusion to overcome EC, I recommend looking into the biography of Imam Ghazali :it0tdo8:

Trending

Latest posts