Have you ever given cadaans oodkac?

Our PR is in the mud. Giving our cuisine is the least we can do to recover it :damn:
I’ll spoil them during the next big work party with sambuus from a Somali restaurant . Depends on how I’m feeling at work that week- the best I could do honestly. :ohno:
take that as my contribution to the Somali PR issue

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Yah!?!?!?! Shut the front door kkk. That's a sentence i never thought i'd read kkk. What's next organic qat tea detox vegan herbal blend?

This's a good one!

Spying I Hear You GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

What's preventing you from taking it with you once you leave? I've never experienced any issues bringing foods of all sorts in my luggage :ayaanswag:

I just googled and cooked meat is actually allowed! :damsel:

It is one of those things, you don't remember who or where you heard it from but you never transport cooked food through the airport because you were told it is illegal 😂😂

200.gif

I just googled and cooked meat is actually allowed! :damsel:

It is one of those things, you don't remember who or where you heard it from but you never transport cooked food through the airport because you were told it is illegal 😂😂

200.gif

You've missed out on so much :ohdamn:

I can not imagine going back and not bringing any delicacy with me 🤣 I don't live in one of those countries with strict custom controls either. The day I'm stopped is when I may reconsider, until then I'm good to go 😅

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I’ll spoil them during the next big work party with sambuus from a Somali restaurant . Depends on how I’m feeling at work that week- the best I could do honestly.
take that as my contribution to the Somali PR issue

Abaayo, save your lacag and time.
Next time, give them cambuulo. Get the 2 dollar canned cooked beans plus 1- minute instant rice, sokor iyo salid massaro vegetable oil

Somali PR be damned.. :silanyolaugh:

Garaad diinle

 
xalwo is disgusting! :susp: please tell me i ain't the only one who hates xalwo?! my family looks at me like I'm an alien every eid:mjcry:
You mean to tell me you don't enjoy the somali pastime of self-indulgence in eating a sugar saturated red jelly with qaxwo?

Alright i know how to solve this. How about @Hodan from HR makes cannabis flavoured xalwa? A double whammy of sugar high and cannabis high. would you eat it then?

trade-offer.gif

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
xalwo is disgusting! :susp: please tell me i ain't the only one who hates xalwo?! my family looks at me like I'm an alien every eid:mjcry:

I agree sis :dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb:
The sugar in xalwo is too sugary if you know what I mean :ohlord:

You mean to tell me you don't enjoy the somali pastime of self-indulgence in eating a sugar saturated red jelly with qaxwo?

Alright i know how to solve this. How about @Hodan from HR makes cannabis flavoured xalwa? A double whammy of sugar high and cannabis high. would you eat it then?

trade-offer.gif

You are alone in this mate.
I like my cannabis savory, with odkac and muufo..

Hd Pursed Lips GIF

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Just bring sambuus, you will get too many questions and don’t forget about the smell…

Trending