HAVE YOU EVER FELT ASHAMED AND EMBARRASSED OVER SOMALIAS CURRENT STATE? (POLL)

?

• Total voters

Tukraq

VIP
WHEN WILL THE CORRUPTION END? WHEN WILL WE GET PROPER LEADERSHIP? :(
I think I may need to get elected:mjlol: I could clean it up, those currently in power are doing this purposely as they have self and foreign interests in mind and not Somalia’s heck even putting somalia first is controversial in this current climate

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I think I may need to get elected:mjlol: I could clean it up, those currently in power are doing this purposely as they have self and foreign interests in mind and not Somalia’s heck even putting somalia first is controversial in this current climate
I WISH YOU LUCK THEN IM SURE YOU'LL GET A LOT DONE

Sxb there are no superpowers lol, I live in the US so I would know, we literally elected a reality tv star that does what he wants, once 1p1v comes we can elect someone who can turn this ship around, and doesn’t have foreign interests
USA is a super-power dude what do you mean?

Are you serious nukes. Papa Israel is watching lol but nothing is impossible

Yes NUKES. The chaos endless war, poverty, assassinating anyone who wants to change the status quo, terrorism, meaningless disagreements between Somali politicians for no reason are not just happening because we're dumb.
Somalia is being invaded by foreign countries and traitors who work for foreign interests.

We need to build NUKES to protect ourselves

Yes NUKES. The chaos endless war, poverty, assassinating anyone who wants to change the status quo, terrorism, meaningless disagreements between Somali politicians for no reason are not just happening because we're dumb.
Somalia is being invaded by foreign countries and traitors who work for foreign interests.

We need to build NUKES to protect ourselves
I just don't why the government is not taking advantage of the ports, which is far better than the other things around them. You do know Somalia is facing asia that consume alot of inports

I just don't why the government is not taking advantage of the ports, which is far better than the other things around them. You do know Somalia is facing asia that consume alot of inports

Because they are all foreign agents.
None of them is there for Somalia's interests.
They are all working for Emirates, saudis, American arm industry, Europe.

Trending

Latest posts