Have you ever eaten at someones house?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Growing up I would politely turn down anytime a friend offered me food

Last thing id want is sitting at the table eating food and their parents looking at me like I never get fed at home

war kan yar muxu aha cuunto loma siyo
9a7.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I was invited to a party by an acquaintance and told it's all you can eat typa shyt, but when I went there it wasn't food but 'malab' so I declined and left :wow1:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Growing up I would politely turn down anytime a friend offered me food

Last thing id want is sitting at the table eating food and their parents looking at me like I never get fed at home

war kan yar muxu aha cuunto loma siyo
View attachment 157431
I'm guessing that you are at the dining table and all eyes are glued to you , hence for the sake of sanity you are trying to keep your cool while glancing at the phone and being distracted but your are also eating simultaneously , I get it sxb, sometimes these things can hyperventilate some people but you shouldn't make these things something of concern since you're there for a brief moment just make the best of it.
If you don't want to disrespect them
Just use your reasonings in a polite manner say that you are full ,
in aad wax badan ka soo daragtay kkkk

I haven't been at anyone's since Corona

Mercury

VIP
I'm guessing that you are at the dining table and all eyes are glued to you , hence for the sake of sanity you are trying to keep your cool while glancing at the phone and being distracted but your are also eating simultaneously , I get it sxb, sometimes these things can hyperventilate some people but you shouldn't make these things something of concern since you're there for a brief moment just make the best of it.
If you don't want to disrespect them
Just use your reasonings in a polite manner say that you are full ,
in aad wax badan ka soo daragtay kkkk

I haven't been at anyone's since Corona
just from an early age id always been declining food but if they serve you cakes and such its fine

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
If you’re going to your friends house and it’s a Somali household that already knows you it’s okay but if it’s a White household it’s hella weird :reallymaury:

If you’re going to your friends house and it’s a Somali household that already knows you it’s okay but if it’s a White household it’s hella weird :reallymaury:
My nigga imma tax their fridge, pantry, and freezer watchu mean :heh:

I remember going to a cadaans classmate house to do a school project as a kid, I was like 14-15, mid puberty with a huge appetite. I ended up staying there for a few hours, his hoyo made some lasagna (one of my favorites) and I dusted my plate in like 2 minutes, f*ck that knife and fork shit, I just went IN

The hoyo's like you got a healthy appetite, Allan you should be more like your friend, I hit her with the :feedme:
My nigga I had almost 3 servings and fell asleep shortly :russ:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Not really. I kindly decline but I do have that one Somali friends mum that makes me eat at hers. Takes offence when I say no habayar I already ate.:ohlord:

Mercury

VIP
The Habos/habryr Special Forces not playing around. They would force you to eat it even though you don't want it
I remember when I was 10 and was at my friends house and his mom said we're gonna eat come join us I turn down the offer than I go to the kitchen to go ask my friend something and my eyes couldnt believe it

they where having this with fish fingers on top and the mom was pouring shaax over it
2071.jpg