Have you ever come across a person who does sixir?

Vapour

Press rewind ⏪
@Mudug_gyal Im worried for you. Its 4AM! Do you ever sleep? Ive been in Hospital all day. What’s going on? :gucciwhat:

1716261731070.jpeg

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
it’s ok macanta if i lived in london i would have taken you out too and treat you well on a date but dw id pay for the first one tho and give you a real mudug shukaansi experience 😉😋
I appreciate the gesture however I am at the stage in life where I am prioritising self sufficiency and climbing the career ladder. 🙏

attash

Amaan Duule
What a fancy hospital 😮 looks like something out of Grey’s anatomy. Meanwhile in the uk nhs dirty dusty carpets no wonder people are always complaining to rishi sunak.
That's a normal hospital :gucciwhat:

There is no way UK still qualifies as a first world country at this point. Basic infrastructure like this got yall excited :mjlol:

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP

There is no way UK still qualifies as a first world country at this point. Basic infrastructure like this got yall excited :mjlol:
Actually on a second thought I think this hospital is in the uk because I have a feeling @Vapour is reer uk. And yes, britain is a third world country compared to other western countries

Literally and as a member of their langaab penal colony (Australia), we're supposed to look up to these miskiin deprived street urchins in terms of legal/political matters? Surely f*cking not...

:urgh:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
No I haven’t, I always recommend people to stay far away from the demonic realm, instead look with in because positivity has the same power but with zero adverse effects :)

I've seen folks perform rituals, not sure if they were for Sixir or not, but it was somewhere in that boat.
I heard somalis from the shabeele regions have a higher rate of sixir practitioners compared to other gobols:cosbyhmm:
People there perform the most rituals, however Galbeed is said to have more jiins than any other part of Great Somali

Slightly off topic but i’ve always wondered why Latin text with some Hebrew influence (Star of David etc) is the only thing we see in satanic themed western movies and anime?

Is that the language Jinns speak or something?

Trending