Have you ever come across a person who does sixir?

As a kid when I lived in Jigjiga I was playing soccer with my friends outside our gate this one day, it was raining heavily and there was this ajnabi Muslim girl (could be Oromo idk) who was waiting to catch a bajaaj to her house, she left the bajaaj-stop and walked straight into our house, hooyo and siblings were busy watching television, I was the only one that saw her get in our home, she went straight into my granny’s bedroom she stayed there for about 10-15 minutes, (I have a good sense of time) while it was still raining heavily, she left to the gate “ma Somali baa tahay” I asked her and she wiggled her head, and ran. She was quite and very strange. I do not know why I care about this incident all the sudden.

I was at work this one time when I met this Middle Eastern looking guy, we were both standing at the hall way (pretty long hallway) when I went to pick some snacks from the kitchen which is just 15 metres far, (walahi it didn’t take me more than 5 seconds) I saw him going to the office which is also right next to the kitchen, and when I got my snacks and came out of the kitchen into the hallway, I saw this dude coming from the opposite direction, I thought I was hallucinating since I worked night shift for the first time ever, so I asked him just to make sure, “I just saw you getting in this office…?🤔” he giggles and says “I’m a time traveller”

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
@Mudug_gyal Im not joking huuno walahi this actually happened.
I think the guy was being sarcastic. Also did you know that somalis have astrology and they use it to matchmake back home. Atagfirulah i think thats shirk and sixir because why do they need the mothers name and birth date to find out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
recite ayatul kursi regularly along with surah ikhkas surah and and surah falq

I’d stay away from her for a while if i were you

As for her coming back to allah, allah forgives all sins and transgressions. she has to be sincere and give up the life completely for it to be accepted

“Say: ‘O My slaves who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah, verily, Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful’”

[al-Zumar 39:53]

I got bare sufis in my distant family too. Also im quite confused by you, man wants to be paid for in a date and is a salafi sheikh. Wow what a combo indeed…
My family’s from mudug too but i don’t know if we got sufis in ours i’ll ask some back home

I told you before i’m spoiled 😈 there’s no ruling in the sharia for a man to 100% provide for a potential in a the getting to know each other phase.

I pay for dates but i know when a women is really interested in me she doesn’t always want me to take the burden for paying so they always chip in here and there and it’s always appreciated and a green flag in my checkbox 😉

Mudug_gyal

VIP
My family’s from mudug too but i don’t know if we got sufis in ours i’ll ask some back home

I told you before i’m spoiled 😈 there’s no ruling in the sharia for a man to 100% provide for a potential in a the getting to know each other phase.

I pay for dates but i know when a women is really interested in me she doesn’t always want me to take the burden for paying so they always chip in here and there and it’s always appreciated and a green flag in my checkbox 😉
So like whos the man in the relationship? You or her? 💀 absolutely unacceptable

Mudug_gyal

VIP
We ain’t married to the papers are signed? your shaming tactics won’t work for me.

Like i told you one of these days you’ll will bend and pay for that nigga you really want
So once you get married you just flip off the stingy switch? sorry i just find it hard to believe. If youre stingy over a mere restaurant bill then imagine married life jeez I can’t help but shudder.
Also warya ha ii habariin I would never pay for a man! Sticking to my mentor sheraseven rules forever :Sheraseven:

So once you get married you just flip off the stingy switch? sorry i just find it hard to believe. If youre stingy over a mere restaurant bill then imagine married life jeez I can’t help but shudder.
Also warya ha ii habariin I would never pay for a man! Sticking to my mentor sheraseven rules forever :Sheraseven:
How tf did a thread about sixir become a marriage/gender war… :deadrose:

i don’t fight argue or insist on 50/50 they do it for me how many times i gotta tell you this 😂

When your a catch you get a way with a lot of things 😉

Mudug_gyal

VIP
i don’t fight argue or insist on 50/50 they do it for me how many times i gotta tell you this 😂

When your a catch you get a way with a lot of things 😈
Pretty Gyal wined and dined I see youuu purr 😸 💅 guurrrrllll salafi akh but going on dates…?
1716261430488.gif

Trending