Have you ever cheated on your partner ?

Augustus

Cheat on her before she cheats on you.
Have you ever cheated on your partner ? Have you ever been cheated on ? What are the tell tale signs of your partner cheating on you? I need some help I need some input

:jcoleno:

Augustus

If you suspect your girl is cheating, do some investigation.
Go FBI on her ass

She's a good girl her cheating on me was never on the cards. It's me I've been cheating for a while now and I think shes onto me. I need to know what the signs are so I can clean up my mess it's winter now having a ride or die is always useful.

I remember in the 8th grade me and this girl confessed our love for one another. We didn't do shit after that, it was an islamic school and my ass would have been whooped, so it was just awkward heys for a while. Towards the end of the year i started dating this girl from a school right across from us and apparently that wasn't okay for the girl in my school so she told her some of her friends that i "betrayed" her

The entire grade were in a group chat that was recently created and then one day they told me to join a new gc, this one only had them and i added my friends too because why not, the girl's friends that created the gc started spamming shit like "HOW COULD YOU DO HER LIKE THAT" and similar shit like that and im thinking wtf are they talking about since we weren't even dating while the guys were making jokes about it. (The girl in question wasn't in the gc)

I don't think you can call this cheating but they certainly took it as that

She's a good girl her cheating on me was never on the cards. It's me I've been cheating for a while now and I think shes onto me. I need to know what the signs are so I can clean up my mess it's winter now having a ride or die is always useful.
They always find out sooner or later :mjcry:

You’d need to do it on Vacation and not girls from your city if you hope to never get caught. :jcoleno:

Augustus

I remember in the 8th grade me and this girl confessed our love for one another. We didn't do shit after that, it was an islamic school and my ass would have been whooped, so it was just awkward heys for a while. Towards the end of the year i started dating this girl from a school right across from us and apparently that wasn't okay for the girl in my school so she told her some of her friends that i "betrayed" her

The entire grade were in a group chat that was recently created and then one day they told me to join a new gc, this one only had them and i added my friends too because why not, the girl's friends that created the gc started spamming shit like "HOW COULD YOU DO HER LIKE THAT" and similar shit like that and im thinking wtf are they talking about since we weren't even dating while the guys were making jokes about it. (The girl in question wasn't in the gc)

A victim of the system 🙏 You did nothing wrong

They always find out sooner or later :mjcry:

You’d need to do it on Vacation and not girls from your city if you hope to never get caught. :jcoleno:

Vacation? Where's the fun in that cheating gives me a rush like no other, she leaves my place for morning lectures I'm inviting my side chick to have a morning session.

I see it as badges of honor never getting caught even when I should ,aside from the cheating I treat her right I see it as no problem. This was just one slip up I can manage

:wowsweat:

A victim of the system 🙏 You did nothing wrong

Vacation? Where's the fun in that cheating gives me a rush like no other, she leaves my place for morning lectures I'm inviting my side chick to have a morning session.

I see it as badges of honor never getting caught even when I should ,aside from the cheating I treat her right I see it as no problem. This was just one slip up I can manage

:wowsweat:
Sounds chronic :what:
I hope she catches you, dirty cheater

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

LOLL this is something I’d do at that age I was so toxic. HAHAHA say hey to that girl for me she’s a legend :salute:

Augustus

Just for the record I have never cheated on a Somali girl so I don't consider what I'm doing a bad thing 🙏

Trending