Have you ever came across an israelite irl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about four times and debated them. I would first target their bible since they mostly use King James a white man that written the bible then I would show some verses how they are not Israelites. They would claim white people cannot be Jews and I agreed they are not Europeans. However, a bible verse says some are white as snow but no bible verses ever say they were black but brown. They would get triggered and I remember one tried calling me Ethiopian and I argued with him how Somalis are not Ethiopians and have nothing to do with them. Then he said, "You Somalis shall be enslaved". I laughed and told him my ancestors were never enslaved and he said: "Oh you will be". He also explained how Somalis enslaved their so called "Israelites" and how we will be punished for it. After he was being racist, he said are you proud what you did to my people and I said, yes. You wouldn't believe how triggered he was LMAO. He came close to me and tried to threaten me and I swore that I would knock him out cold and all of his friends pussied out and told me to calm down. This was only one incident I had with the fake Israelites, the other three were civilized debates where I crushed them with facts.
You shouldn't have told him that you were proud of enslaving his race. Since they already lie about that shit when the only slaves that were in east africa were Oromos that were sold to arabs. We never enslave AA, only west africans did but i don't think they would care anyway tbh. Also as to whether ESA was black or not none of us can say but i am very skeptical myself. However the thing that convinced me that the jews in israel are most likely europeans was that the quran and the torah states that they were told by allah that they were to be poor forever and cursed for rejecting his laws and that they were forbidden to return. The Europeans in israel are not the real ones because they are the richest in the world and allah does not turn away his curses and his wrath for nations he judges. So how can they be the real jews if they are so blessed??

three-oaths.jpg

@Factz i'd advise you to read the torah again. There is a conspiracy that these europeans have concocted. They cannot be the real jews since god cursed them for the last time to be forever poor, they can be kazaksh for all i care but those europeans in the holy land are not the real jews.

upload_2018-8-11_22-9-37.jpeg

These europeans are smart and are worshipping the dajjal but they are no way in hell the real sons of abraham. Every time they sinned allah punished them swiftly, he would not let them return to the land if they were real jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending