Have you ever called 911?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I have!

It was few years ago when my way way younger brother ( there's like 4 siblings between us) beat the shit out of me. He was a neef daaqaya runtii cause he was in high school and he use to workout a lot and was in the football team. I use to yell at him and then I noticed he was getting more and more arrogant. On this one fateful day I was trying to take a nap and he put the tv volume so high that I came out of my room to tell him to lower it and he refused and told me "there's nothing you can do " and so I got the remote and turned off the tv. Afte that I blacked out. I got punched so hard I went straight to sleep. Once I woke up I ran to the kitchen to get a knife :bell: but he wasn't there so I called 911.

Family members arrived before the cops and begged not to press charges against my younger brother.

Ever since then I've never talked back to him. :susp::cosbyhmm:

You got beat up by your younger brother
full

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Man got sent to if iyo aaqiro, woke up to grab a baddhar knife before proceeding to call 911 on his brothers ghost :deadmanny:

Somali siblings are the worst:drakelaugh:. Have you guys noticed how somali families scream when they communicate with each other. just like ans. xabashis were right.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I once tried calling 911 when I choked on a qaat leaf I realized I couldn't talk so stopped, I was at at home all alone squeeling for help waiting for my death because of a bloody leaf...

(PS) haven't had qaat since

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Looooooooool, Wallahi I still crack up when I remmeber this story. :dead::dead1:

Yes I've one time. It was back in college I got out of the study hall and I saw this calibeysteen kid wandering around, he was crying and saying his dad left him here, I called the security office in our college first but nobody answered then I called 911 and an officer came and took the kid with him, to this day I still wonder if the kid was reunited with his family or not. He was 7 years old.

I did when I was young they came and my eedo opened the door and the police officer asked that someone called 911 she told him that I did and the police officer told me The Boy Who Cried Wolf story and gave me candy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending